OMEGAVERSE, V-W & CHARACTERS

OMEGAVERSE

Omegaverse is the world where males can get pregnant and give birth too. In this situation where males and females are further differentiated into α (Alpha), β (Beta) and Ω (Omega), the ability for male to get pregnant is a feature of an Omega.

Male omegas have reproductive organ (womb) inside their rectum and they can pregnant if they have mated with an alpha or beta males during their heat.

α [ALPHA]

By nature, alphas have attractive face and figure, intelligent and have traits of rare, charismatic leader. With superiority, there are many alphas holding executive positions in organizations.

Characters: Jaehyun, Yuta, Johnny, Mark, Lucas

β [Beta]

Making up of at least 70% of the population, both their physiques and behavior are no different from a normal human. In a typical marriage between betas, it is highly likely that their child will be a beta too.

Characters: Taeil, Donghyuck, Doyoung, Jungwoo

Ω [Omega]

A rare species where males can also get pregnant. While respected for their ability to give birth to alphas, they are considered an inferior species due to their heat. They often can't get high ranking jobs.

Characters: Taeyong, Ten, Sicheng

OMEGA'S HEAT

A heat occurs at regular intervals and lasts for approximately one week, making omegas more fertile. During their heat, omegas are incapable of doing anything else. If they don't have mated pairs, they will emit a strong pheromone to attract alphas and betas. Alphas are particularly sensitive to the pheromones and strongly react to it, making them very aggressive.

PAIRS/MATE

A bond that is only formed between alphas and omegas only which is stronger than those between family, married couples or lovers. Alphas complete this bond by biting the omega's nape during heat sex. Paired omegas can only have sex with their alphas and at the same time, will only produce pheromones in the presence of their pairs. Doing it with someone other than their pair will cause the omega's body to go into a strong shock or making them sick.

HOW DO OMEGAS SUPPRESS THEIR HEAT?

1. They lock themselves inside their houses or apartments until their heat ends.

2. If they really need to go out to buy or do something very important, they could drink a drug called Pheromone suppressant, which is used for heats and pheromones. There are also products that could block the scent of pheromones, including soaps.

OMEGAS AVOIDS GETTING PREGNANT BY TAKING BIRTH CONTROL PILLS BEFORE AND AFTER MATING.

OMEGAS WEAR COLLARS AROUND THEIR NECK TO AVOID GETTING BITTEN OR MATED.

VAMPIRE-WEREWOLF

Vampires are mythical creatures that suck blood from humans and has the power to be in human form. It depends to the author how many or what kinds will there be in a story. For this story, there will be Pureblooded which were born from parents who are both vampires and Noble vampires which were born from a vampire and a human.
Characters: Jaehyun, Johnny, Lucas, Doyoung, Mark, Sicheng

Werewolves are humans who has a special ability to turn into wolves whenever the moon is full. Originally, Werewolves are either an Alpha or an Omega (But because this story will be associated by Omegaverse, this will be discarded).
Characters: Taeyong, Ten, Jungwoo, Taeil, Donghyuck, Yuta

HOW DOES VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES FIND THEIR MATES/BONDS?

A soul mate is already planned from the day when the Vampire is born. They find their mates or bonds by feeling them but it can take years or decades before they find their other half.

For Werewolves, they can find their own mate. No soul mates are involve. They have their own free will to choose from their tribe or from the humans.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THEY ARE MATED/BONDED?

Vampires has a ritual of sucking their each others' blood to bond. After, they'll only drink their mate's blood and whenever they drink others' blood, the vampire would feel sick. For some situations, Vampires are bonded with humans and when that happens, the human will be an Ordinary vampire. The human will die if the mated Vampire will die.

Werewolves have their own rituals, depends on their tribe. They'll share their own pain and emotions.

WHAT IF A VAMPIRE AND A WEREWOLF MATED/BONDED?

Mostly, Vampires and Werewolves are mortal enemies in stories. It will be difficult to get them mated or bonded with each other. Because of the ability to transform into a human form for both creatures, they wouldn't know whether they are vampires or werewolves. It will depend on the author if they can be distinguished by their freatures or characteristics.

A werewolf can trick the vampire or vice versa to mate. They can have a baby if a vampire bites the werewolf but cannot be reversed. Regarding to their baby's form, it'll have the rarest breed of half-vampire-half-werewolf. This breed is stronger than any other vampire or werewolf, unless they are pureblooded.

[!!!]
This story will be a Vampire-Werewolf genre that will be associated by Omegaverse. Some of the rules that were present in the relationship of Vampire-Werewolf does not meet with the rules in Omegaverse and vicrle versa, so some of those rules will be either changed or remain.

A/N: For everyone who has questions about the Abo system or V-W, you can comment down your questions or message me. It won't be a bother nor a nuisance if you're gonna ask me. I'll reply immediately.

Love lots ♥