╯03╭

For everyone to understand, the world NCT is living in is an Omegaverse alternative universe. Humans in this world are all either an omega, beta or alpha. So, Vampires and Werewolves can not distinguish each other since they are not different from humans in their human form.

Thank you for pointing it out!  jaeyongsgirl Stellayong98

~~~~~~~~~~

The day was almost done and Taeyong has already finished his work before he left his office. He returned back to the mansion to check on Blue. He opened his bedroom door and found everybody was inside, playing with Blue. He couldn't help but smile at them.

"Who told you guys to come inside my room?" Taeyong joked as he walked into his room and joined them.

"The meeting was stressful and Blue was my only stress reliever," Yuta said with a big smile plastered on his face.

"How did the meeting go, by the way?" Taeyong asked as he helped his son to walk.

"Ugh, same problem. Jaehyun didn't even arrived at the meeting. Johnny, his aide, was his representative and told about trading supplies or whatever," Yuta answered.

"Johnny? I heard he's a hot Vampire," Ten smiled slyly.

"Don't even think about it, Ten," Yuta nagged and Ten just shrugged.

All of them became busy as they help Taeyong to make Blue walk. Everyone suddenly was in awe as Blue laughed, maybe because everyone's there. Blue was still struggling to walk but Taeyong's happy as he made his first step.

"He's gonna be a great half-vamp and half-werewolf leader someday," Donghyuck complemented and Taeyong just ruffled the beta's hair.

"Oh, it's bed time, wolves. Blue needs his sleep soon," Taeyong stated with a smirk. They complained at the omega but took the chief's order.

They said their good nights to Taeyong and Blue as they exited the omega's bedroom. Taeyong stood up from his sit on the floor to make some milk for Blue. He didn't know Yuta was still at the door.

"Do you need anything?" Taeyong asked the Alpha while he shakes his child's baby bottle.

"Mm, I just want to ask you if you want to go shopping for Blue tomorrow. I want to buy something for my nephew, y'know?" Yuta chuckled.

"I don't want to go outside for awhile," Taeyong winced.

"Don't worry, I'll go with you. I won't let you go in the middle of the city with your half breed baby," the Alpha said, trying to convince Taeyong.

"Well, if that's the case, okay. Anything for Blue," Taeyong said and looked at Blue so sweetly.

"Okay. I'll be with you in 9 tomorrow morning," the Alpha uttered.

"Thank you, Yuta."

"You don't need to, Tae," he chuckled, "Good night."

Morning came and Taeyong slept pretty well. Blue didn't cry last night so it was a great sleep after for so long. He looked at the white crib next to him and panicked as soon as he saw it empty.

He immediately stood up from his bed and goes down the stairs after he looked around the room.

"Blue?" Taeyong called and it was evident by the tone in his voice that he was anxious.

He once again called his son's name as he entered the dining area. He was about to faint as he finally saw Blue with Ten. He was feeding the child.

"Taeyong! I'm sorry! I didn't want to wake you up, that's why I just get Blue from his crib," Ten apologized.