╯05╭

While Taeyong was busy making his child go to sleep, a knock was suddenly heard. The omega got up and opened the door to see Yuta.

"Meeting's over?" Taeyong asked.

Yuta sighed, "Jaehyun wants us to go have lunch with him tomorrow."

Taeyong's jaw dropped, "What? Why?" he asked hysterically.

The Alpha just shrugged, "We basically talked about trading and after, he asked about Blue."

"Like...?"

"What was his name? How old is he? Was it a boy or a girl? Something like those."

"Did you answer him?" Taeyong cocked his eyebrow up.

"Of course. I wouldn't want to be selfish," Yuta explained.

Taeyong couldn't believe what he's hearing. Jaehyun, asking about Blue? Why would he even care? In the past, Jaehyun admits that he wouldn't like to have a child nor be with a child at his age. But, it has been almost for four years since they broke up and he aged, maybe he changed his mind?

"Anyway, I can't go with you tomorrow. I have an another meeting with a business man so I think Ten's going with you. I'll give you guys some pheromone supplements and collars tomorrow," Yuta uttered.

"What will I say if he asked why're you gone?" Taeyong answered, suddenly feeling anxious.

"Tell him the truth, I have a meeting that I couldn't skip or decline."

Taeyong nodded, "Okay."

"Maybe, this is also a good time to know if he really does care a child like him. Either it is his child or not," Yuta said with an assuring smile before saying 'good night' to Taeyong.

Morning came and Taeyong got up feeling unwell all of a sudden. He doesn't want to meet Jaehyun yet. He was feeling nauseous as Yuta told about it last night. But, he can't decline the invitation just because he doesn't want to see or meet Jaehyun. He'll just be there because Jaehyun wanted to.

That's all, no feelings involved.

"Good morning, chief--You don't look so well," Ten remarked as soon as he saw Taeyong going down the stairs.

"Do you think I'll look happy when I'm about to see the worst person in my life? No."

"Eh, Taeyong! You're too hostile!" Ten complained.

"I'm just saying the truth," Taeyong said, emotionless.

"Well, just fake a smile. I'll be with you today so you don't need to worry," Ten smiled.

Taeyong pouted as he nods. He went straight in the kitchen to get some toast and coffee. He ran up the stairs as he finished drinking the caffeine. He was right on time that Blue just woke up.

"Good morning, baby. Are you hungry?" Taeyong asked and Blue began to cry.

The omega slowly carried his crying child and rocks himself as he rubs the child's back. He made different faces to stop the cry but it didn't have much of an effect. Taeyong just prepared some milk in Blue's bottle and popped it into his small mouth. He then finally stopped crying.

"Yeah, you're hungry," Taeyong said, answering his own question a while ago.

After Blue drinking his milk, Taeyong washed him and dressed him up for the lunch out. Taeyong wore very casual, wearing a black t-shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. Both of them went out of the room and saw Ten waiting in a nice attire.