╯02╭

A war almost happened as Yuta knew the event. The Alpha was undoubtedly full of anger and hatred, it dismayed him as soon as he knew that it was the Headman of the Vampires who did it to Taeyong. But Taeyong didn't want war, so he convinced Yuta to calm down and make a deal.

Yuta held a meeting between him and the Vampires with the Headman, Jaehyun. The Alpha brought Taeil, with Taeyong for him to hear what will Jaehyun say.

Yuta almost stood up and eat the Vampire as Jaehyun was taking the situation too easily. The Alpha admitted his mistake about letting an omega go out in the middle of the night without any companion or a collar on him.

"I didn't know he was a Werewolf," Jaehyun said calmly at the raging Yuta.

"Neither do I. I didn't know you were a Vampire," Taeyong defended as he stood beside Yuta to keep him from charging to the Vampire.

"The fault still falls on you, does it not? Shouldn't an omega be conservative by means of being cautious and always has its guard up?" Jaehyun cocked his eyebrow up and titled his head, "Maybe, that was three years ago, before our relationship started?"

After what Jaehyun said, Yuta's jaw dropped and looked at Taeyong. The Alpha looked disappointed and shook his head as he return his attention to Jaehyun. Guilt and embarrassment swallowed Taeyong.

"You are too easy to fool, Taeyong," Jaehyun said with every word being emphasized hard. Taeyong gulped as he kept his head low and bit his lower lip, he felt his tears were about to fall.

The meeting soon ended and both sides dealed about not having any relationship nor having any contact with each other, except whenever there is a meeting.

Three years has passed and things changed up a bit after what happened to Taeyong.

"Haven't he stopped crying?" Ten asked as he opened up Taeyong's room after knocking.

Taeyong shook his head, "No," he sighed as he gently pats the two-years old child's back and sways himself slowly.

"I can take care of him for you while you work," Ten shrugged and smiled at the omega.

Ten walked closer to Taeyong and slowly gets the crying baby from his mother's arms. A minute has passed and the baby soon soften its cry until he stopped and slept in Ten's arms.

Taeyong sighed in relief and sat down on the edge of his bed.

"Thanks, Ten."

"Don't mention it, Tae. I also wanted to have some time with Blue," Ten chuckled as he kissed the baby's forehead.

Taeyong stared at his baby, named Blue, who was sleeping in Ten's arms. The omega, Ten, rubs the baby's back and sways slowly to keep him from waking up.

"I bet he can feel your stress," Ten stated.

"Ugh, I feel sorry for him if he ever feels my stress," Taeyong said worriedly.

"Why don't you get help, y'know?" Ten suggested.

"I don't need a nanny for Blue. I have you and the others."

"No, no...I mean help...from the father, y'know--"

Taeyong suddenly stood up from the bed with a frown on his face, "From the father? Are you joking? Have you even saw him?" He exclaimed angrily.

"Let him acknowledge Blue. He needs to know that he has a son," Ten defended, trying not to wake up the baby.

"No, I won't. Let him acknowledge our son by himself," Taeyong muttered.

Taeyong walked over the omega and kissed his son's forehead, "I'm at my office. Take care of Blue for me while I'm gone."

Taeyong walked out of his room, leaving Ten and his son. The omega tried to calm himself down as he walks on leaves underneath his feet.

"Taeyong-hyung!"

"Oh, Jungwoo, do you need anything?" Taeyong asked the beta, one of Taeil's aides.

"Ah, no. Yuta-hyung needs you in his office now," Jungwoo answered.

Taeyong nodded as he followed Jungwoo to Yuta's office. The beta knocked the wodden door and opened it eventually to reveal themselves.

"I brought Taeyong-hyung, Yuta-hyung," Jungwoo stated.

"Thanks, Jungwoo," Yuta said with a small smile.

Jungwoo soon left the two in the office and gently closed the door. Taeyong stood near infront of the alpha's desk and waited for his words to come out of his mouth while he does some papers.

"You needed me?" Taeyong started.

Yuta puts down his pen and looked at the omega, "How's Blue?" he asked.

"I handed him to Ten for a while," Taeyong answered.

"Tell me when you ever need help or supplies," Yuta uttered with a smirk.

"I'm sure I'm not here just because of your generosity."

Yuta shrugged, "Well, I'm going to have a meeting with Jaehyun later. I was thinking if I could talk to him about Blue."

"No! I don't want you or anyone to tell that fucker about my son," Taeyong raged.

"He needs to know, Taeyong."

"He doesn't, for god's sake!"

"I'll tell him about Blue and that's final, Taeyong," Yuta uttered like the Alpha he is.

"Don't you fucking dare," Taeyong clenched his teeth with his eyebrows knitted and was ready to take Yuta down.

"Hey, what's ruckus?"

Taeil soon joined the room with a smile on his face. He patted Taeyong's back and nodded at Yuta. The atmosphere was definitely dense and Taeil could feel it.

"Is this about Blue again, Yuta?" Taeil sighed.

"Every father needs to know their own child, Taeil," Yuta defended, "If I was the father, I'll definitely acknowledge the child."

"Well, good thing, you aren't. Let Taeyong do the spilling, okay? He is the mother of their child and he has his own rights," the beta uttered, trying to change Yuta's mind.

Yuta face palmed himself, "I don't know what's in your goddamn minds, but fine."

The Alpha soon asked both of the chiefs to leave the office.

"Thanks, Taeil," Taeyong said softly.

"Nah, I know what's best. But, Yuta's right, Jaehyun needs to know about Blue. Even though he doesn't love you, he might love your child," Taeil stated, "He'll eventually know when he finds out about Blue's breed," he added.

"Then, let him find out. Even though Blue's a half-vampire and a half-werewolf, I highly doubt it that he'll even notice our child," Taeyong shrugged.

Taeyong soon bids his goodbye to the beta. He walked along the village and checked things out. He also needed some fresh air.

He honestly doesn't want Jaehyun to know about his son. Blue was the product of their betrayal and lust. But as soon as Taeyong gave birth, he cherished every bit of Blue and thought of him as a new start. He doesn't need Jaehyun for him to raise Blue.

Their past relationship was all a big misunderstanding, a big joke, the biggest regret in Taeyong's life. If Taeyong told Jaehyun about Blue, he'll might throw their child away, just like what he did to the omega.

A/N: The reads, votes and comments I'm getting couldn't make me happier. You all just support my story that way I couldn't even imagine. Thank you with all my nctzen heart.

Love lots 💚