╯04╭

"I-It's mine...and Yuta's."

Yuta was taken aback at his words, but Taeyong couldn't even believe he said those words. It was a lie that made the omega's heart thump faster than before. Yuta's eyes were wide than ever but he didn't let Jaehyun see his reaction.

Jaehyun was unexpectedly surprised. His eyebrows went up and blinked twice but was soon replaced by a plain expression. He looked at Yuta and lastly, at Taeyong. Taeyong wasn't sure but his stare was cold.

Jaehyun cleared his throat and, "Congratulations. I'm sure you two are already mated?"

"Yes, we are mates. We mated...some years passed," Taeyong immediately said, having a hard time pulling off a smile at the Vampire.

"Well...Good for you two. I hope you guys have a good night," Jaehyun said. He briefly smiled as he nodded before he walked passed the two werewolves.

Taeyong almost gave up on his knees. They hurriedly walked into the woods to get themselves home. They entered the village and went inside their mansion. Taeyong lays Blue on his crib and waits for him to go to sleep.

"Taeyong, I--"

"I did that to protect him," Taeyong defended before Yuta even spoke his sentence.

"You think Jaehyun fell for that?" Yuta asked with his arms crossed infront of his chest and stood infront of Taeyong.

Taeyong just shrugged helplessly.

The Alpha sighed, "I'm too exhausted to have a talk with you. Let's just forget it and believe it as a nightmare."

"Mm, okay," Taeyong nodded.

Morning came and Taeyong was unbelievably emotionally exhausted as soon as he woke up. He still couldn't forget about what happened last night. He could still recall everything from the top to end.

He could also recall his ex lover's reaction. It was somewhat far from his usually reaction. From his own experience from his past two-year relationship, Jaehyun doesn't really react when he's surprised or shocked. He just simply say "웨?" instead.

Last night was different. Taeyong couldn't even believe, for once, Jaehyun looked dismayed.The omega thought the Vampire couldn't care more. But Jaehyun's cold stares gave him shivers.

"He shouldn't care if you have a child from an another alpha, right?" he whispered to himself.

Was it just Taeyong's imagination? He covered his face with both of his hand and groaned at frustration.

He admits that he still loves Jaehyun, he really does. But, the only thing stopping him is his past relationship with him. It really pissed him off when Jaehyun cared anymore less. He always asks himself if Jaehyun did ever loved him like he does.

Soon, a knock was heard on his door and was opened by Ten. He gave his chief a sad smile as he walked closer and sat on the egde of the bed.

"I already know what happened, well, basically everyone in this mansion knew what happened last night," Ten uttered softly as he noticed Blue was still sleeping in his crib.

"Did Yuta rant about it?" Taeyong asked.

"No, but that's pretty wild of you," Ten said with a chuckle.

"I don't know if that's a complement or not, but thanks."

Ten rolled his eyes playfully, "Come on down, let's have some breakfast."