The Great Battle Plan

Merry Christmas my lovely sandwiches!!! Here's another chapter for you! - Luv, XianEn1

Tenko met Kurogiri during one of his patrols. He had met him with the intent to invite him to a criminal organization called the League of Villains, but Tenko had downright refused.

Research from the Mitsuga sisters found that the League was formed and led by the number one man on their kill list: All For One. Further research showed that Kurogiri was an artificially made being created from the body of the late Hero Loud Cloud, civilian name Shirakumo Oboro, a close friend of Eraserhead and Present Mic.

Tenko offered to free Kurogiri from OFA's influence. At first, the man was skeptical and didn't believe he could save him. But when he was told that there was someone on their team who possibly can save him, much less revert him back to Oboro, Kurogiri agreed out of desperation.

Kurogiri became an uncle figure to him like Alexei Lebedev was. He began leaking information to the Nova Virtute, and Tenko was his main messenger. According to him, OFA had a plan in mind to take down All Might once and for all: Nomus, a kind of artificial monster with multiple Quirks created from the bodies of people with Quirks. Kurogiri is one of them, and Shirakumo Oboro was one of the poor unfortunate souls that was put to making him.

One of the ideals of the Nova Virtute is to keep their promises to the people as best as they could. Tenko had promised Kurogiri that they will free him, and he intends to keep that promise.

_________

Inko made it absolutely clear that her sons and daughter and niece were not to discuss Vigilante work at the dinner table, though they were allowed a little bit of it at dessert.

Kurogiri told me that the League plans to attack the field trip of Class 1-A in the USJ tomorrow.” announced Tenko over his serving of lemon cake. “Their goal is to eliminate All Might.

How are they gonna do that?” asked Touya. “All Might isn't called the Number One Hero for nothing.

Lately, their boss, All For One --- whom we all know as All Might's mortal enemy --- has been working on the ultimate anti-All Might agent called Nomu.” Tenko shrugged nonchalantly. “Kurogiri told me that they are bio-engineered creatures made from the...” he gave an apologetic look to his adoptive mother before continuing in a slight whisper: “corpses of people with Quirks.”

Eri made a small gagging noise and took a long pull from her glass of chocolate milk. Toga took a bite out of the slice of apple pie which the Tokoyami family sent over. Shouto took a loud dramatic slurp from his fourth bowl of cold soba (he was saved a few slices of pie for dessert, but of course he loves cold soba).

He should know; Kurogiri himself is a high-grade Nomu made primarily from the body of the late Hero-in-training Loud Cloud.

Shirakumo Oboro?” said Inko. “Aizawa-san's old friend from high school?” Tenko nodded.

Izuku grinned. “Things just got very interesting. My thanks for the info go to Kurogiri, kay, Tenko-niichan?” Tenko scoffed and flicked his little brother's forehead.T
After dessert and washing the dishes, Inko sent her children and the Todoroki brothers off on their late night meeting with their fellow Vigilantes.

______

SUPERNOVAS!!!

H