Shouto, Hurry Up and Confess to Deku! 1

Izuku woke up to find not just Shouto waiting by his bedside, but also Shinsou and Eri.

“Oh, good, you're awake,” Shinsou noted.
“You're lucky Tenko brought Eri.If he didn't pick her up from school only to hear you got burned, then that burn would stick around like a permanent sore thumb.”

“Wait, you healed the burn?” Izuku asked Eri, who sheepishly twiddled with a strand of white-blue hair.

“It was a second-degree burn.. and Tenko-niichan said those were bad..though third degree burns are the worst...”

“Oh… thanks, Eri.” Izuku reached over and patted her head. Eri shrunk back a little, eyes squeezing shut, like a cat. How cute.

“On the other hand, loverboy here,” Shinsou gestured to Shouto, “looked like he was ready to plan a murder.”

“Shut up, you looked like you wanted to strangle Bakugou yourself.”

“Guys, I'm fine. I'm not asking you guys to forgive Kacchan like I do, but still, whatever you do, don't kill him unless he does something even I find unforgivable.”

The door opened and in burst almost all of Class 1-A, along with Toga and Nozomi.

“How are you feeling, Midoriya-kun?” Tokoyami asked.

“How bad is the bur----wait, who's that?” Kirishima inevitably noticed Eri, who cowered behind Shouto.

“A kid? Oh my God, she's so cute!” Hagakure exclaimed.

“Everyone please give Midoriya some air, and you're making the child feel nervous.” Iida cautioned.

“So, Midoriya, who's she?” asked Sato.

“She's my adoptive little sister, Eri.” came the reply.

They began to introduce themselves to the little girl, absorbing her young cuteness with sparkling eyes.

“What're you all doing here, crowding in the infirmary?” Recovery Girl fussed. “Everyone out, it's almost time for students to leave the premises! And you three, your visitor time is up.”

“May we request permission to bring Izuku home?” asked Shouto.

“His burn still needs to heal.”

“Um… I healed his burn.” squeaked Eri.

“Eh? You did?” Recovery Girl smiled, impressed. “Not even my Quirk can heal severe injuries. Good work, girlie. It's certain you will have a very promising future.” 
She handed her a lollipop, red and tasting of apples, which Eri accepted bashfully.

As they left the school, parting ways with Shinsou, Izuku, noting how tense Shouto was, suggested they go to Nozomi's penthouse to refresh on the skating rink. The Half-n-Half agreed.

The Lebedev's private skating rink was nextdoor to the penthouse itself, which was half the size of the palace at Versailles, with it having 12 guest rooms, a gym, a rooftop pool, a cave-themed bath, a greenhouse, and even a ballroom.

“Todoroki, Midoriya.” they met Kolya, who always answered the door. “You're here to skate, yes?”

“Yeah.” answered Izuku. “It's been an eventful day.”

They borrowed two pairs of skates (they had promised Kolya they would buy their own pairs when they had enough money) and headed down across the indoor lane to the dome-roofed building beside it. As they opened the door and crossed the threshold, they heard some awesome, heart-rousing music.

Nozomi and Tokoyami were already out on the ice, skating an impromptu routine to a song they recognized as Elizabeth Gillies' You Don't Know Me. They watched as they skated in perfect sync, the choreography coming to light on the spot. Nozomi looked at ease in her boyfriend's arms, a serene smile on her face. Tokoyami too looked elated to just have this moment on the ice with her.

Suddenly, they faded away from the picture in Shouto's eyes. Instead of a boy with the head of a crow and a girl with black hair and mauve eyes and elfish ears, he saw himself, gliding on the ice, Izuku with him. He saw him grasp his waist and send him into the air, spinning on his side, falling, only for Shouto to catch him and set him down as they continued to fly.

The song ended quickly, and he was brought back to reality by Nozomi's breathless laugh and Izuku applauding.

“Oh, you came,” Tokoyami said.

“God, Tokoyami-kun, you were amazing.”

“But I'm not as great as Nozomi.”

“Oh hush,” chided the aforementioned, gently nudging him. “Deku's right, you were incredible.” She added that Shouto and Izuku were going to skate too, so they evacuated themselves off the ice, leaving the whole area free for them.

But they didn't get the chance to so much as slide onto the ice when Tokoyami announced that Dabi and Mr. Compress needed backup in their fight against a small group of drug dealers.

“I'll go.” Nozomi said. “Shou-kun, you and Deku have your sweet time.”

“Be careful.” Tokoyami nuzzled her cheek.

“I'll be back soon, you take care of yourself while I'm off.” she grinned at him, kissing the side of his beak. Since one who dates a birdhead couldn't kiss them on the front of their beak (that would be weird), she learned to kiss the side of his beak. It was like kissing someone on the cheek to her.

As she turned to leave, she opened the Dark Shore with her shadow. Her shadow morphed into a black puddle, and she sank into it, the edges of the puddle sealing themselves up.