Author's Note (warning: Author gives major spoilers for next parts)

I'm considering giving Deku a Quirk in the next scenes to match what the cover of this story is telling.

I originally planned to have him be OP with a Quirk similar to Nozomi's, only it's like a separate persona that has the attitude of a villain, but is good deep down. But considering that my OC is OP already, having too much OP characters will soak up the fun, so I decided that Deku would be Quirkless.

But now I'm thinking of taking that idea back and applying it here.

The Quirk I planned to have Deku acquire was originally called Dementia Perfectus, literally ‘perfect dementia’, and its properties, as stated before, are it's like a separate persona that has the attitude of a villain, but is heroic at heart.

I originally planned for it to create Quirks, like Nozomi's Unlimited, but because that attribute goes to her Quirk, I decided to tweak Dementia Perfectus a little: it doesn't create Quirks, but it strengthens the person's physical abilities to godly levels, Quirkless or not, but still retains its split personality factor. The signs of its activation are a change in the utilizer's eye color and personality.

I got the idea from the art that created the cover of this story. Note that the art is not mine, cuz I CAN'T EVEN DRAW THEM!

My plan was for the Nova Virtute to appear in the USJ incident to take down the Villains (of course, since I don't want Dabi, Tomura, Toga and Twice and Mr Compress on that team, the leader is different) and the Nomu, and then when Deku attacks the Nomu, he takes the Quirk Dementia Perfectus through simple touch.

Also, I saw these cute fanarts of Tokoyami having a human head beneath the bird (just a mask), and I was thinking of applying that here too, makes Nozomi happier. I was thinking of that being his biggest secret.

Whaddya think? Should I let Deku acquire this Quirk in the next parts, or should I not? Should I let Tokoyami have a bird head mask or not? Pls comment on this part about your opinions so I will know your opinions.

P.S. Mineta Minoru who? Nah, nobody knows and cares about that grape-headed molester-of-a-duck. 😒🙄