The Future IS NOW!

Eri was overly excited.

Today was the day she was going to debut as Ymbryne, the new addition to the Nova Virtute, their Nurse.

"Eri-chan, what's in your head right now?" asked Tomoaki Megumi, one of Eri's friends. Like her older brother, she was Quirkless, but she was one of the smartest, most capable people in Eri's school that she knew. She was also a bit of a Quirk nerd.

"Ah, nothing really, Meg," answered Eri. "My brothers and their friends are planning to do something big with me after school."

"What would that be?" asked Megumi.

Looking around, Eri giggled and whispered in her ear: "They're gonna introduce me to the Nova Virtute."

"Wow! Really?!" the seaweed-green haired girl exclaimed in a hushed voice. "Your brothers know that awesome vigilante squad personally?! Oh my gosh, that's amazing! Man, I'm so jealous, I wish I met them in person too..."

"Maybe they will see you too sometime, Meg," Eri reassured her. "The Nova Virtute can drop by at anyone's place when they want."

"You think so?"

Eri tapped the blunt end of her horn. "I solemnly swear on my horn."

-----

School ended quite quickly, as the teachers had a conference. As she left, her friends learned of her meeting with their favorite vigilantes from Megumi & practically begged Eri to get them their autographs (Keiji wanted a picture of Dabi on the side). Laughing, Eri promised them that she will get them their souvenirs.

Tenko stood outside the school gate, shifting awkwardly on his feet, wearing a simple black hoodie, staring down at the pavement. "Tenko-nii!" Eri called out, running at him, and he looked up and brightened.

"Are you ready?" he asked her. Eri nodded eagerly. He took something from behind his back, a plastic package, and handed it to her. "Change into this when we get to someplace private; it's your outfit."

Last night, Inko had asked Eri what she wanted for her vigilante outfit. She (Eri) had kept the brown dress she used to wear back with the Shie Hassaikai with no heart to throw it away, though she hated it. So Inko had fixed it so it looked neater. Not only that, she equipped her with a complete medical kit fastened to a beaded belt. Mitsuga Sumicho gave her a mask to hide her face.

 Mitsuga Sumicho gave her a mask to hide her face

Tenko took Eri to the rooftop of a building where Mr Compress was waiting, hiding her in the shed so she could change in private

"What time will they get to USJ?" Tenko asked Mr Compress.

"Around midday, sir," was the answer. "That gives us plenty of time for a little walk around town."

"Great!" said Tenko, sparing his little sister a tiny smile. "That gives us plenty of time to prepare the black smoke signals Sir Alexei prepared for us. And to get ourselves some shakes cuz our lil' Nurse-sama here looks like she could use a snack while we wait."

Hey guys!

I have an important announcement to make!

I have to rewrite this fic. My mom doesn't like the idea of same-sex relationships (here, i.e. Tododeku and Kiribaku), so I have resorted to enjoying my otp Tododeku through Fem!Deku. 

Don't worry! I WILL make some changes, but some basic parts of the story will remain the same!

I'm sorry for this notice, I haven't written in a while, with school and Mom not letting me use Wattpad and all. Please have patience until I rewrite the stars on this fic!

Thank you! -with love, XianEn1