Sara Berry And the Truth, the Dare, the Charades & the Electric Chair (PART 2)

Author's Note: featuring the Hand Crusher except with the Nova Virtute in the Lebedev penthouse and not in the hospital with Iida.

After recording, they were shooed out of the recording studio and back to the parlor. This time, they decided to play a game.

Tenko lent them his deck of cards for this game of ‘truth, dare, charades or electric chair’ as the roulette that decides which person takes the challenges. Jin and Eri, who weren't very familiar with the game because of how ****** life was for them, were very curious.

(Eri was afraid that there will be a challenge of actual frying on an electric chair, but it was just a round of tickling.)

In this version of the game,” explained Izuku, “we each take one card and we all have to choose between truth, dare, charades or electric chair in an ascending order based on the value of our cards.

To better demonstrate, they had a practice round. Shouto drew a two of red Spades, Izuku drew a three of black Diamonds, Tsuyu drew a five of red Hearts, Toga drew a six of black Hearts, Tokoyami drew an eight of black Spades, Touya drew a nine of red Diamonds, Nozomi drew a ten of black Hearts, Uraraka drew a Jack, Jin and Shinsou drew a Queen each, while Eri drew a King.

Shou, truth or dare, charades or electric chair?” asked Touya.

Truth.”

What is the biggest thought you've had for a time now?” asked the older Todoroki.

Shouto began sweating and stared guiltily at his hands. “Uhm.. I feel kinda bad... Because, on our latest patrols, everytime I get involved, people keep messing their hands.

It was true. Sometimes, Tenko and Shinsou and Izuku have been cutting, bruising and crushing the bones of their hands with every criminal and Villain they face. Izuku had even dislocated his pinky from falling when they had their latest kill.

But they did not expect Shouto to say:

Is it a curse?

Everyone was silent before they began doubling over in hysterical laughter. Even Eri.

Hahahahaha---- Oho, my God, Shou!” chortled Touya, his laugh sounding like a codominant cross between hysterical high-pitched shrieks and a cutting board (which was a pretty strange contrast to his low, dangerous emo voice).

Sh-Shouto, I had no idea you can make jokes!” laughed Izuku.

Yeah, dude, that was a good one!” Nozomi wheezed.

No, I'm jot joking. I'm like the Hand Crusher or something...”

They continued to laugh harder. “Why wasn't that your Vigilante title, kid?!” remarked Tenko between snickers. Eri was uncontrollably giggling, not just at Shouto's ‘joke’, but at Touya's laughter; it tickled. Well, that caused the girls to laugh even further.

The practice round went on until Eri: Izuku was Dared to wear girls' clothes, which made them whoop and Shouto nosebleed; Tsuyu acted out a mola mola in Charades; Toga was Dared to chug down a whole cup of a concoction of soy sauce, pepper, ketchup and hot sauce without spitting it out, but she refused, so she was tickled; Tokoyami acted out a necromantic ritual in Charades; Touya confessed the Truth that he could play the bass and the piano; Nozomi had to take up Toga's Dare; Uraraka was Dared to kiss Kolya; Jin admitted in Truth that he wants to marry Toga so bad; Shinsou admitted his Truth, which was that he was as gay as Shouto and Izuku; and Eri was Dared to do a handstand on the arm of an armchair.

Now that our most inexperienced players got the gist of the game, they had an actual round.

This time, Tokoyami drew an Ace, Touya drew a three of red Diamonds, Tenko drew a five of black Hearts, Shinsou drew a six of black Hearts, Izuku drew an eight of black Spades, Shouto drew a nine of red Diamonds, Eri drew a ten of black Hearts, Toga drew a Jack, Jin drew a Queen, while Uraraka and Nozomi each drew a King.

Tenko said: “Tokoyami-kun, Truth or Dare, Charades or Electric Chair?

Dare.”

I dare you to confess your biggest secret.

Tokoyami froze. Nozomi's eyes widened in alarm. Everyone else felt queasy with the silence, even Tenko. Then Tokoyami audibly sucked in a deep breath and raised his hands to reach the back of his head.

Fumi, are you sure???” Nozomi hissed. She received a mute nod as a response. Everyone was confused until they heard the sound of a zipper jerking up as it peeled off.

Tokoyami's fingers snuck under the skin of his bird head and peeled it off. Nine pairs of eyes went wide. Nine brains processed the scene haphazardly so it only read the equivalent of a keyboard smash.

Panting beneath the black feathers and the bony beak covered with a layer of fuzz was a human boy's face.

The hair on his head were still raven feathers; the jawline, chin and cheeks were angular and round in shape, with slick eyebrows, a blunt nose and eyes that were sizeable but narrowed, the color of deep red apples. A single black beaded piercing was nestled in his left earlobe, and his cheeks were flushed from hiding beneath the head of a bird for so long.

(Author's Note: here's the photo of Tokoyami)

TOKOYAMI???!!!

G-Guys, calm down, it's me!

He's so cute!!!” squealed Toga and Uraraka.

You've had a human head after all this time!?” demanded an incredulous Touya. “Why did you never say anything?!

I have my... insecurities,” he explained. “My parents know about this, but I prefer wearing this bird mask because I'm afraid...

Of what?

I dunno... Gathering too much attention, I guess? I don't like it when people notice me all the time. Nobody knows about this apart from my family and Nozomi. The people I've met in my life have always known me by this mask.. I don't want to disappoint them...

He was planning to tell you someday when he was ready,” the aforementioned filled in for him. “I guess he chose now to act.” She beamed at him proudly.

Wait till everyone in Class 1-A finds out, kero,” Tsuyu quipped. “Will you be ready to tell them?

I... I don't know...

When you're ready, you can,” Izuku patted his back. He pulled his hand back when Tokoyami began cooing from the touch. Realising what had happened, he clapped a hand over his mouth, cheeks flushing darker in embarrassment.

Yeah, I may have a human head, but I have slight mannerisms of a bird... This is so embarrassing...”

Nozomi and Eri giggled.