Chapter 22: The boys get their spice

You walk straight over to the door, not even glancing back at Gaege, You unlock the door and swing it open to reveal Eddie standing on the porch with gabby, you wave at them and then invite them in, you hurry to pick everything up and try to get passed the drunken Gaege on the floor, but with your luck it doesn't work, he grabs your ankle and looks up at you with a look of concern hidden behind the alcoholic daze.
"Don't worry about me, just have fun with the boys" You tell him, just to get him to let go, You notice Gabby looking at you with a look of sympathy, you shake him off your ankle and go up to your room, you hear gabby's footsteps right behind you, she grabs your shoulder to stop you and turn you around, she gives you a hug.
"You feel left out, dont you..? i been there- but its ok, we dont need those boys to have fun 24/7, lets go and have some fun ourselves, a girls night out, sound good?" She asks, in attempt to cheer you up, you agree to it and you go to get dressed.
"i know of a really good bar around here we can go to" She says as you walk towards your closet, you smirk and pull out a nice leather dress with a few slits on the sides, you put it on and grab a backpack, you stuff the hoodie that Gaege gave you into the backpack so it looks like you are upset, but you plan on wearing it as soon as you get into the car.

*Meanwhile in Eddie's POV*
I stand in the center of the living room, watching the drunken boys do stupid shit, waiting for them to pass out.
"Oi boys we got our spice hehehehe" i hear Josh say, i look at the three idiots and facepalm, they are all struggling not to just black out from the alcohol, i can see their heads bob once in a while, and since they're drunk they laugh at it like its pure comedy. Oy pinche cobróne how much of this shit did they drink, I ask myself as I sit and try to debunk it. Gabby and Y/N come down the stairs dressed all nice and formal, i hear Gaege whine and kinda mess with his hoodie to show her that he is sad she didn't wear hers, but she doesn't seem to even look at him..what happened..? isnt this his girl..?
"We are headed to the bar boys, have fun!" Gabby says while blowing a kiss to us all.

*Normal POV*
You notice Gaege began to snap out of the drunken daze he was in after he saw that you weren't wearing his hoodie, but you start to feel like total shit when you see him struggle to help himself up and try to get up the stairs, especially when he keeps tripping over himself, you give gabby an apologetic look
"maybe another night..?" you ask hopeful, she nods with a smile.
I run for Gaege to help him upstairs and into his room, he tries to refuse your help but you don't let him, you held on to him tighter and got him to his room, you gently begin to push him onto his bed, when you begin to walk off you feel a tug on your arm which pulled you back a bit, you take a seat next to him and he lays his head on your lap.

"I love you" you hear him say in a sleepy tone, you play with his hair with a slight smile.
"I love you too big goosey" You say back to him.
You hear soft snores come from him, you giggle and continue playing with his hair