Chapter 27: A new journey

*9 and a half Month time skip*

*Y/N POV*
I wake up to the smell of food and the absence of Gaege who was supposed to be next to me, I roll over onto my back and close my eyes.
I feel my water break and I yell for Gaege in pain and panic.

*Gaege POV*
I'm downstairs cooking breakfast for Y/N, I hear her yell my name, i drop everything i was doing and run up to her in a panic.
"Whats wrong? you ok? why did you scream?" I question her, i know im asking the questions too fast.
"We need to get to the hospital! My water just broke!" She yells, I help her up and call for an escort. I help her to the car and she lays in the back seat, i start driving as fast as i legally can, 10 minutes later i see police cars with sirens on, one get in front of me and the other stays behind me. There's my escort, I conclude, I drive faster as the police care begin to speed up, i try my best to match their speed and get Y/N to the hospital.
Once we arrive a handful of doctors rush out and help her out of the car, i stay behind as i was told to park the car, I hurry and pull into an open parking spot nearby and run as fast as i can into the hospital, the doctors direct me to her room and i compose myself before entering, I walk over next to her and hold her hand, Doctors rush back in and announce she is in labor. No shit i figured that out a while ago when she yelled my fuckin name, I think to myself a bit panicked, i dont know why im on edge about this, its just a kid.

*After the baby is born*
The doctor gently holds our kid, They leave the room to clean the baby up, i move closer to
Y/N and hold her hand, she looks at me and smiles.
"Where's my baby..?" She asks.
"The doctor took the kid to clean it up" I say, still unsure of the gender, I put my head on her stomach gently, i shed a few tears of joy, thinking of all the good times our family is going to have together. I feel her messing with my hair and i smile, i catch myself starting to fall asleep, i didn't get much sleep the night before because i knew the kids due date was coming up soon, i was worried and excited, i sit up and smile at Y/N.
I hear a gentle knock on the door.
"Come in" I say calmly, trying to hide my excitement, The doctor comes in and i stand up, i lean in the corner of the room as the doctor hands the baby to Y/N, i see her smile super big and give the baby a kiss, she hugs it a bit longer than hands it to me.
"Congratulations on your baby boy!" The doctor says, I smile and gently take the baby from Y/N, i look at him and kiss his forehead, i hold him close to my chest, cradling him, i shed another tear and look right into his eyes.

"Welcome to the family..."

"Robert."