Chapter 6: The invite

*The next Morning*
You wake up to a good morning text from Gaege, you blush deeply as you read it.

G=Gaege
Y=You
G: Good morning cutie.
Y: Morning..
G: Did you sleep good?
Y: Yhea, i slept ok, hbu?
G: I didnt get much sleep, you have any plans today?
Y: Not really..

You jump up as your phone begins to ring, you read the name on the phone and see that it says "Gaege💞"
Gaege..? what the fuck.., you think to yourself. Why do you have to call??, You question. You answer your phone and bring it up to your ear.

"I never got your name." He says
"Is that really why you called?" You ask him confused. It better not be, i have to shower, You think to yourself while you wait for him to answer.
"One of the reasons" He replies. You hear him yawn through the phone.
"Aw cute.." You mumble to yourself. "My name is Y/N" You tell him.
"Such a pretty name." He says in a soothing tone.
"Thanks.." You gush.
"The other reason is.. i wanted to ask if you maybe wanted to hang out today?" he asks in his Juicy voice. You blush, That was sooo cute, You smile.
"Sure, i would love to!" You say excited.
"Yay" He exclaims. "I'll let you get ready." He says. He hangs up.

You get up and walk towards your suitcase. I dont want to leave now, maybe i can convince my parents to let me stay, You think to yourself. You pick out some nice leggings and the Juicy 1 mil hoodie. You walk to the bathroom and take a shower, then proceed to get dressed into your chosen pieces of clothing. You take the keys that you left on the counter last night and you run out the door.