Chapter 10: The amusement park

You guys pull into a giant parking lot with lots of cars, He looks at you and smiles warmly, he kisses your cheek then gets out of the car, he walks over to your door and opens it for you, he holds his hand out for you and you take it. A light blush paints your face. He closes the car door and begins walking with you to the entrance of the amusement park.

"I know this is a cliché date but it sounded like a fun idea." He says.
"Its ok! im sure it'll be fun!" You reply to him, you kiss him on his cheek for reassurance. He blushes lightly and smiles.
"I hope so." he says. You guys make it to the entrance of the park and he goes to the ticket booth and pays for two tickets for you guys. The girl in the booth hands him the tickets and you both walk into the park and he hands the tickets to the ticket collector.

"What should we do first?" He asks you. He looks at you waiting for a response.
"ooh! roller coaster!!!" You scream excitedly.
"Ok, which one?" He asks while laughing.
"That one!" You say as you point to a roller coaster with a lot of twists, turns, and loops.
"Really?" He asks, a little shocked at your choice.
"Yhea!" you respond.
"Alright then." He says as he takes your hand again, he begins walking with you towards the ride that you chose.

How did i even get as lucky as to run into Gaege the first day of being here, and getting his phone number because he thought i was cute?! You think to yourself as he walks with you. You shrug happily and cling onto his arm. He smiles and whispers something to himself, You couldn't hear him but it almost sounded like he said "i think im in love"
You blush at the thought of him saying those words.

*After a few rides and games*
You run ahead of Gaege, who is Carrying a giant stuffed mumkey that he won for you.
"Hurryyyy" You whine as you walk back to him and start pulling him by his arm, he chuckles.
"Ok ok" He says. "Whats the rush?" He asks.
"Im hungryyy" You reply. You guys leave the park and walk to his car, he puts the stuffed mumkey in the back of the car then opens your door for you, once you get in he closes it, you see him smile brightly and say something as he walks to his side of the car. He gets in and starts the car.
"You make me really happy." He mumbles, blushing deeply.
"You make me happy too." You say as you hold his free hand while he drives.