chapter 07.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

AKAASHI KEIJI WAS SAVED

by the bell. Not only him, well, together with his best friend, Koutaro. Gladly, their first professor isn't around yet but all his classmates are already present but only one student caught his attention. Y/N who's currently sitting beside the window with boys surrounding her, bombarding her with questions.

"What happened to your face?"

"You looked like a different person!"

"But we're still glad you're finally okay!"

"Can I have your number?"

The setter flinched, not because of his hang-over, but with the last question. Well, deep, deep down he knew he shouldn't bother but what the hell? He's already walking towards Y/N before he knew it.

"Leave," he commanded.

His classmates who're currently surrounding Y/N got their jaws dropped. Even Rei who's currently sitting at her best friend's table while trying to tell the story for Y/N because she knew very well that her friend isn't thinking stably yet, was stunned.

"E-Excuse me—" Steven tried to interrupt but—

"I said, leave."

Keiji's stare became colder and his voice became sterner. One of his classmates, Jack, even slammed his fist on the table, catching the attention of everyone in the room. Standing in front of the setter even the raven-haired boy's a whole lot taller than him, he tried to meet his gaze. It's like fire and fire fighting each other. If Bokuto tries to butt in, he knew he'll just add fuel to the both of them.

Only one person can stop this thing.

"What the hell are you—"

"Make me repeat it and you're dead."

What the...

Jack reluctantly followed Keiji but with his gaze unwavering. He knew he needs to at least punch Keiji's face but he's fully aware too that he can't. He'll try to pick a fight with an athlete, a campus heartthrob, and an academic, top-notched student? He knows his place and his limits. There's a line between boys under the spotlight and with boys who can't even catch the attention of a walking ant.