chapter 06.

"I  wanna  make  you  mine , but  that's  hard  to  say

"I  wanna  make  you  mine , but  that's  hard  to  say ."

THIRD PERSON'S POV

AKAASHI DRANK THE BEER

all in one gulp. As if his life depends on it. As if he's trying to process everything that happened all in one digestion. As if there's no tomorrow, Keiji drank and drank until he cannot take it anymore. Until his body was the first one to give up.

"Bro," Koutaro called. "Y/N's calling me."

"S-So?" The setter said between hiccups. "It's not like as if we're together."

The ace accidentally covered his mouth with his free hand, surprised by his best friend's sudden rebut. This is the very, very first time for Akaashi to take strong alcohol. Never in his life, he tried to dip his tongue into something...bittersweet, dangerous as this. Addicting. He would never, but, tables have turned.

And this is the very, very first time for the raven-haired setter to say something true as this.

"Should I answer—"

"O-Of course," Keiji coughed. "Dumbass."

The ace narrowed his eyes, before clicking his tongue as he whispered, "Watch your words, idiot."

Ever since the confrontation in the hospital, Keiji became a fully changed person. His cold stare became colder and his heart never been this hard before. He built walls around it as if he's preventing titans to enter; it became so hard to break. Try and you'll just get bruised. It's a waste of time for any girl to try and catch his attention again.

Unless it's Diane.

Or unless Y/N will never give up.