epilogue.

Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW

Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW

I DON'T KNOW WHY

the hell I am standing here. Rei just accidentally spilled the last time she went to Rintarou's apartment that Fukurodani is having an upcoming match, supposedly today.

My flight is just hours away so, I should be on my way now, but I'm stuck here at the arena, eyes roaming around, probably hoping to see one person before I go. Hoping that since I'm staying in the Philippines for a while, it would be the last time I'll see him. I can't initiate anymore conversation, just one last look is enough. For my heart to fully heal, I have to move on.

I have to leave everything that happened here at rest.

At the topmost bleachers, I can clearly see the whole court and the players playing on both sides. The whole crowd is divided into two, the one cheering for Fukurodani, and the one cheering for the opposite team. I wanted to shout with them, I wanted to do the thing I used to do. I wanted to watch him on the nearest bench and shout his name from the bottom of my heart.

But I can't do that anymore.

Things aren't the way they used to be.

"AND HERE COMES, THE FUKURODANI VOLLEYBALL TEAM!"

The whole arena roared, deafening cheers enveloped my ears, girls are starting to wave their banners in the air. As the players entered the gym, with their ace throwing his jacket away handsomely, six of them lined up on the left side court.

No matter how loud, how noisy, how crowded this place is, the beating heart inside me is the only thing I can hear. The moment he stepped on the court, the moment he stood beside his co-teammates, the moment I laid my eyes on him...tears automatically clouded my vision.

After all this time, he's still on my mind.

I can still feel the connection.

It's a fake one? I don't care. Don't ask any more questions.