You Know This Person

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓᵢₓ
𝕆𝕙, 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

"𝕋his is gonna be so fun!" Luffy cheers excitedly, staring up at the sign of Loguetown

"𝕋his is gonna be so fun!" Luffy cheers excitedly, staring up at the sign of Loguetown. After docking their ship somewhere safe, the crew all crowd around the entrance of the town with excitement on their faces.

"Every pirate heading to the Grand Line stops here to resupply. It has everything you could possibly need," Nami informs them.

Usopp's eyes sparkle in excitement as he looks around. "If that's the case then I'm gonna go on a shopping spree. I bet there would be all sorts of stuff here."

Liliana turns to Usop. "Usopp, maybe I could tag along. I want to get some more books and journals and maybe a telescope, so I can see the stars." Usopp nods in agreement as Liliana grins, bouncing on the balls of her feet in excitement.

"I'll be able to stock up on fresh produce," Sanji says, before grinning slyly, "And fresh women."

Zoro holds his chin in thought. "You think there is a swordsmith around here?"

Nami turns towards Zoro with a sly smile. "I thought you were broke. Are you going to steal a sword?" Zoro scoffs, looking away in disdain.

"Well, I'm gonna find out where they kill people," Luffy states to everyone's confusion before running off, yelling over his shoulder at his friends, "I gotta see where the King of the Pirates was executed."

"Hey wait! We have to pick a meeting place!" Usopp calls out but Luffy is already out of earshot, "That's not good."

"No matter," Liliana says with a giggle, "Luffy can't get into too much trouble while we're here. We'll meet up here in the afternoon!" She then pulls Usopp away, towards town to find a good store.