I Really Hope This Doesn't Scar

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ᵥᵢ
ℝ𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕕

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

𝕃iliana looks around her in panic, only to be punched in the gut, knocking the wind out of her

𝕃iliana looks around her in panic, only to be punched in the gut, knocking the wind out of her. Falling to the ground coughing and gasping, feeling a dull ache within her gut. Doesn't help that I'm already suffering from a sucker punch to the gut from earlier, she said in her mind with a grimace.

Sensing him behind her, Liliana quickly turns, forming a shield around her, blocking the wand-like bo-staff. Gritting her teeth, she pushes him off her, blasting him with her power. However, he dodges it, a wicked smile forming on his face.

"And time for the next trick! Magician's trick: Flurry of cards!" Moshi calls out, throwing a torrent of razor-sharp playing cards at her.

Covering her face from the onslaught, she squints her eyes, jaw clenched in pain. I really hope this doesn't scar too badly, she thinks sardonically, feeling the stinging pain from all the cuts running up and down her legs and arms. In one sharp movement, Liliana sends out a red shockwave with her hands, swatting the playing cards and Moshi away from her.

Bracing his fall with a smirk, Moshi looks at the girl, all cut up and bloodied, panting from exhaustion. "I never was one to hit a girl, but you, my dear, is an exception."

"Oh, and why is that?" Liliana stares him down with those blood-red eyes of hers.

"Because you're just too cute to not want to tease," Moshi giggles before producing pollen from his sleeves. "Have a banquet of my appreciation!" The pollen immediately clogs up Liliana's nose as she rapidly covers her nose and mouth. What a time to be allergic to pollen, she sneers, squashing the need to sneeze.

Moshi snickers at the teary-eyed girl, amusement dancing in his eyes. "Oh, is the poor dear allergic?" Liliana just narrows her eyes at the taunt as Moshi chuckles. Brandishing a dagger he runs at her, all with a relaxed grin plastered on his face.

Dodging the attack, Liliana wraps the red tendrils around his hands, flinging him over her head. Shaking away the black dots, Liliana turns around, hurling a powerful red blast, knocking him into a wall. "This is starting to become one of my more annoying days," she groans with a deadpan tone as she watches Moshi get up, seemingly unfazed. "Bloody hell just stay down you jerk."

Before she can throw another red blast, Moshi hurls multiple mental rings at her. Rapidly dodging and deflecting the rings, one manages to wrap around her small frame. Immediately the ring starts to tighten around her as Liliana feels her lungs being constricted of oxygen as a couple more are wrapped around her. Wincing as one of the rings tighten around her bruised abdomen, Liliana glares at Moshi.