Realise Just One Thing

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓₓᵢₓ
𝕎𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤, 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕖

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

"𝕃ily," Luffy groaned, his tongue sticking out, "Why did you take away the water?"

Liliana rolled her eyes, a twitch appearing in her eye, "Because we all made a collective decision that making you carry the water would have depleted our supply by the second day."

"But I'm so thirsty!" Luffy cried only to get hit in the head by Nami.

"If you were more responsible earlier then we wouldn't have to worry!"

Liliana wiped the sweat from her brow, her fried nerves starting to get the better of her since she had to also carry the large water barrel after Nami, Usopp, Sanji and Luffy got into a fight. Smiling down at Chopper, who had to be pulled on a sled by Zoro because of the heat, Liliana pushed through before the weight was suddenly lifted off her by Ace who merely grinned before walking off.

Soon night fell, so did the temperature as Liliana wrapped her arms around Chopper, pointing at the constellations that she could see as he watched in fascination whilst the crew crowded around the campfire, waiting for Sanji to cook dinner. Chopper sighed, a wide smile on his face, "Just look at all those stars."

"Couldn't you see the stars back on your island?" Usopp asked, a slight shiver going through him at the sudden breeze.

"The winter islands were almost always covered by heavy snow clouds, so I never was able to see this many," Chopper answered, looking up at Liliana once more, "Is it true that sailors would use the stars as a guide in the past?"

"Of course," Liliana answered, "Back when log posts and compasses didn't exist, the stars were the only constant they could rely on. I remember my father telling me that when he felt lost on the great seas, he would look at the stars as his guide."