There is More to This Story

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓᵥ
ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

ℂasually sipping her tea, courtesy of the ships' newest recruit, Liliana sketches her current shipmates in varying degrees of relaxation

asually sipping her tea, courtesy of the ships' newest recruit, Liliana sketches her current shipmates in varying degrees of relaxation. Except for Yosaku who is busy stressing about their current destination and who resides there, as she sips her tea.

Luffy blissfully yawns into the expanse of the seas. "This weather is perfect." Suddenly he starts running around the boat, with a laugh asking where the Grand Line could be, looking into every direction as Liliana smiles at her cousin's excitement.

Meanwhile, Sanji from his spot across Liliana, grumbles in his seat. "You need to sit. Geez, you bug me."

"Don't mind him. He's just excited," Liliana smiles in Sanji's direction, getting a blush in return.

"Oh sorry," Luffy says, staring at Sanji through his legs before standing straight once more, "I'm just excited we finally got a cook on board. Now we just need Nami. Then nothing will stand in between us and the Grand Line!"

"We still need a doctor," Liliana remarks, eyes still focused on her sketch as she tries to put in the finishing touches. If I can get this done before we arrive, I can show Usopp my finished work, Liliana grins out excitedly as Sanji swoons at the thought of Nami, a blush appearing on his cheeks.

"You must really like Nami." Liliana glances at Sanji with a teasing smile.

Sanji gives her a crooked smile in return. "That doesn't mean I like you any less, my beautiful lily flower." Liliana shakes her head in amusement at Sanji's attempt at flirting. Same old Sanji, Liliana thinks with a chuckle, resuming her drawing.