The Hidden Treasure of the Sea

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ᵢᵢᵢ
𝕊𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕒 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕?

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

ℤoro roared with laughter at Luffy's claim, not believing a single word that came out of his mouth

oro roared with laughter at Luffy's claim, not believing a single word that came out of his mouth. "You're gonna be the King of the Pirates. Right, you must be completely out of your rubbery mind. Do you have any idea what that means?"

Luffy only looked at Zoro with indifference. "King of the Pirates means King of the Pirates. How can it mean anything other than that?"

Zoro can only stare at Luffy with wide eyes at his words. In some ways, his ambitions and the rubbery man in front of him were the same. The both of them aiming for goals that are ambitious and lofty. Goals that they may very well die trying to succeed. For some strange reason, Zoro found himself believing in him despite his principles and his own wariness against everyone.

"Don't worry, I'm planning on helping him with that," Liliana grinned at Zoro hoping to appease him, only getting a scoff in response.

"Yeah when he first told me that, I was surprised as well but he is actually really determined," Koby beamed with a wide grin at the cousins, "That's how he is, I suppose because he seems absolutely set on obtaining the One Piece."

Luffy just grinned in response while producing three swords from around his back to Zoro. "Here's what I promised you. I couldn't tell which one was yours, so I just grabbed all of them."

"All of them belong to me. I use Santoryu, the three-sword style," Zoro informed them. Liliana tilted her head in confusion, looking towards her hands. How do you hold three swords? Liliana thought, looking behind her in thought before rapidly shaking her head at the ridiculousness.

"Well take them already, but just know that if you are with me now, you'll become a government-defined villain. So it's either that or get left out here and be killed by the Marines, execution-style."

"What are you, the son of the devil? It doesn't matter because if I don't choose your side I'll just end up dead on these sticks," Zoro smirked at the trio. Maybe the girl is right. Joining their rag-tag team of pirates may teach him a thing or two. "So let's do it."

"So you're finally gonna join my crew," Luffy cheered while Liliana smirked, still staring down the Marines and Captain from across the yard, "This is the best thing ever!"

"WILL YOU QUIT CELEBRATING AND GET THESE ROPES OFF ME!" Zoro bellowed, straining against his bindings to make a snatch at his swords.

"Yeah, Luffy, we can celebrate later. Give the man his swords back," Liliana demanded while looking at the Marines.