A Whole Other World

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓₓₓᵥᵢᵢ
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕥 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤, 𝕚𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

𝕃iliana wheezes on the deck of the Merry, coughing up seawater with her arm resting against her eyes

𝕃iliana wheezes on the deck of the Merry, coughing up seawater with her arm resting against her eyes. She can barely hear Zoro call out to everyone, more focused on getting air into her lungs after going through the clouds. When the Merry went through the clouds, Liliana didn't know what to expect. She didn't expect to suddenly feel like she was drowning.

"Hey, guys!" Luffy calls out eagerly, "Look outside the ship!"

"What is this place?" Sanji asks, gawking at the sight before him.

Liliana uncovers her eyes, a bright smile on her face as she laughs in joy as before her, was a whole other world in the clouds. "We did it. We actually did it!"

"Clouds!" Chopper cries out, his eyes popping out its sockets.

"We're in the clouds? How are we staying on them?" Nami wonders, straining against the railing in amazement.

"Of course you can stay on them! They're clouds," Luffy says confidently, only to be corrected by Chopper, Zoro and Sanji.

Liliana smiled, placing a hand on Nami's shoulder as she gazed around her. "Well done, Navigator. Very well done."

Nami shoots Liliana a self-assured smile before looking towards the log pose, seeing that it was still pointing up. Pointing this out towards Nico Robin who answered that they were still in the middle of the cumuloregalis clouds and that they may need to go higher.

"An ocean," Usopp says with a sigh before stripping off the top part of his overalls while jumping onto the railing with a laugh. "In swimming lane #1, Captain Usopp!" Luffy and Chopper cheer for Usopp as Sanji tries to warn Usopp from doing anything reckless. Ignoring the warnings, Usopp jumps into the clouds, going deeper and deeper.

Liliana leans against the railing, her sketchpad in hand to sketch the world around as Luffy and Chopper whine about not being able to swim nearby. Snickering a little, Liliana continues to sketch before she freezes, looking down at the spot where Usopp dived into the clouds with a worried glance.

Zoro also notices something wrong, stepping next to Liliana to look down. "Hey... He's... Not coming back up."

Everyone else also starts to worriedly look down with Nico Robin making the horrifying implication about the sky having a bottom. Immediately everyone turns frantic as Luffy stretches his arm into the clouds.

"That moron! I tried to tell him!" Sanji tensed his jaw as Nico Robin ordered Luffy to stretch his arm out as far as he could go.

"But I can't see down there!" Luffy cried out which Nico Robin dismissed telling Luffy to leave it to her before crossing her arms in front of her. Liliana nibbled on her bottom lip, looking towards Nico Robin with hopeful eyes as everyone waited with bated breaths until finally, Nico Robin spotted Usopp. Gesturing towards Luffy to pull Usopp back up, he immediately started pulling, having some difficulty, to Nico Robin's confusion.