Her Country's Future

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓₓᵥᵢᵢᵢ
𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

"𝔻on't lie to me Luffy," Sanji demands as Luffy looks away with sweat pouring down his face, a highly guilty expression on his face, "Tell me what you know right now

"𝔻on't lie to me Luffy," Sanji demands as Luffy looks away with sweat pouring down his face, a highly guilty expression on his face, "Tell me what you know right now." Liliana sighs, shaking her head slightly as she continues to paint the lovely clear sky.

Sanji kneels in front of Luffy, pinching his cheek, forcing him to look Sanji in the eye, "Don't look away from me Luffy. I want you to look me in the eye and tell me the truth."

Luffy tears his face from Sanji's grip to puff out his lips, looking sideways from Sanji, "No idea what you mean Sanji. I don't know anything. No clue." Liliana rolls her eyes, knowing the telltale signs of when Luffy is lying, having been on the opposite end of it for years. That looks has gotten him into so much trouble during the years. Honestly, he is the worst liar to ever exist, Liliana thinks in her head, resuming her painting, as Sanji continues to interrogate Luffy.

"I forgot about the crumbs!" Luffy yells, frantically hiding his mouth as Sanji gives Luffy a dark look before kicking him into a wall. Sanji then asks Nami again for a lockable refrigerator before realising that there were more food thieves in his midst. After slamming Usopp, Chopper and Karoo's heads together, Sanji goes back into the kitchen to sort out their food problem. Liliana sighs once more, before dipping her paintbrush into the red, changing her mind about making a blue sky mid-way through her painting.

As time moves on, Liliana just about to finish her painting, changing the seascape to a landscape artwork mid-way through. Vivi walks down to check Usopp and Luffy's fishing only to scream at the sight of Karoo being used as live bait, creating a massive black line through her artwork who was surprised at the scream. "Well that's rather unfortunate," Liliana says flatly.

"Over there, you guys," Vivi calls out, bringing Liliana's attention from the bold black line to the green mist exuding from the sea with Usopp questioning it and Luffy drooling, thinking it's cotton candy in his hunger.

"Vivi, get Nami," Liliana calls out as Vivi nods, rushing off to get her. Nami quickly reassures everyone that it's just a harmless undersea volcano. The ship sailed into the steam, choking everyone in the gas. Finally, the ship sails out of the steam to everyone's relief, breathing in the fresh air before noticing that Karoo has caught something.

Liliana blinks with Usopp's and Luffy's mouths hanging open as the strange man looks at the three blankly. "It's a swan," Liliana mutters, gawking at the flamboyantly dressed, make-up wearing male ballerina with two swans sitting on his shoulders.