[Scenario #4] You're Sick

Annie Leonhart: She was silent when taking care of you, not taking any bullshit from you nor whining, but although she wouldn't admit it she was worried for you. This time period wasn't keen towards common illnesses.

Mikasa Ackerman: She was protective, making sure you wouldn't get deadly ill, and she kept her eye on you. If she wasn't watching you she would have someone who she trusts to watch over you, but that was unlikely.

Sasha Braus: She didn't know what to do, so she would call for Connie to help you knowing that giving you food wasn't exactly helping. She would be slightly panicked, but with Connie helping her she was bit relaxed knowing you were in good care.

Ymir: She would tease you, being able to display her affection without you being able to run away from her. That wouldn't distract her from making sure you were comfortable during your struggle.

Christa Lenz: She would know to a certain degree how to take care of your illness, making sure you weren't going to accidently hurt yourself in your vulnerable state, but wouldn't necessarily isolate you.

Hange Zoë: She would know exactly how to take care of you, it was no problem for her, she knew it wasn't going to kill you by how your body was reacting to it. She wouldn't stop this opportunity to take of you though.

Hitch Dreyse: She was slightly lazy, or carefree when it came to taking care of you, but she wouldn't let you suffer without her making sure you had some company to dull the ache or pain.