[One-Shot #10 Hitch] Come on, Cheer Up

Requested: Itzjialerzz

Warning: None

Words: 381

---

You were feeling down, a small argument had ruined your mood, and you couldn't stop replaying it in your head. Although you both apologized to each other, you couldn't stop thinking about it. You had your head laying against a wooden table. Your lips frowning, hand gently folded out on the surface. Your eyes closed.

"Hitch, this is stupid."

"Come on!" She said, looking at Annie.

Annie shook her head, and her eyes landed on you. She sighed, she knew this moment would get her out of whatever Hitch had planned, but she didn't like self pity.

"Hitch." Annie said.

"Come on, don't complain!"

"Hitch." Annie stood you, glancing over to you.

"What?" She followed her stare. "Y/N?"

"Might want to. . .check on her." Annie insisted.

"But--"

Annie turned around. "She needs you."

Hitch looked back over to you. She walked over to you, taking a seat next to you. She tapped your shoulder, and you opened your eyes. "Hitch?"

"The one and only." She smiled. "What are you doing out here alone?"

You shook your head. "Nothing."

She cocked an eyebrow. "This isn't nothing. Come on, cheer up. Tell me what happened."

"I keep thinking on about an argument that has already resolved."

She giggled. "Why keep thinking about it when it's already resolved?"

You sighed. "I don't know, I just didn't like it."

Hitch stood up. "Let me take you somewhere."

"Like where?"

"It's a surprise."

---

You assumed this is where she wanted to take Annie to, just to hang out, due to her going on about it. You didn't mind, you got to hang out with her, and that is you could be grateful about. She suddenly stopped, and you crashed into her back.

"Careful." She laughed.

"Woah, this is beautiful!"

"I know, but not as beautiful of your smile."

You looked at her, and then away blushing. "Thanks, Hitch."

"I may be your girlfriend, but anyone can notice such an obvious fact."

You giggled, still blushing. "Thanks."

"Shhh," She laid down. "Lay down with me."

You took a spot next to her, and she turned on her side to look at you. She pulled you close and kissed your lips.
You smiled, and watched the sky together. In peaceful silence.