[Scenario #41] Training With Her

Annie Leonhart: She won't go easy on you, and she knew you understood that. She pointed out flaws in your fighting, helping you overcome them, but still winning in the end. Running away with her, she was happy that you didn't her in a new light and kept up with her even during training. But, it will be a while before you could defeat her.

Mikasa Ackerman: Hesitant. She was fairly strong and will hold her own...
She just didn't didn't to hurt you. She took your well-being to another level, and she will end those who would cause injury upon her friends--more so her lover. So when you begged her enough she complied and helped you train on her own terms. She was a softy, but she fake it to help you win.

Sasha Braus: Confused. Yes she had skill, but really? You wanted her judgment to train you? She thought you were joking, so did Connie, but you were genuine, so she came up with a different way to help you train--with her own strengths.

Ymir: Was happy-go-lucky when you asked, now she had more reason to spend time with you--and to be on top of you. "This is going to be fun, huh? Don't expect me to go so easy on you."

Christa Lenz: Felt a bit off guard by your request. Why her? There were more rhan enough of others with better hand-to-hand skill. But she saw how happy you were when she considered the request so she did her best, and it some how turned to goofing off than anything.

Hange Zoë: "I'm flattered, but I'll be busy. I could ask Levi if you'd like." She winked. But you shook your head no. "Mm, how about this? Watch me and maybe you can learn a thing or two?" You smiled and she gave you a thumbs up.

Hitch Dreyse: "Fine." She smirked. "I can't wait to see you on your ass." You scuffed. "Damn, I'll someone else then." She turned back to you. "You made your choice, you can't back out now!" She pulled you by your sleeve and you were helpless now, but it was worth it.

Yelena: "I don't believe it would do much." You glanced at her. "Even for a day, tips from you could probably be beneficial." She soften. "If that is what you think, it shouldn't cause too much harm." From her view, you learned at lot and much more about her straigies and ideas.

Pieck: "What do you hope to learn? I don't think I could give you much. Maybe in the past, but it was still horrible." You sat next to her. "Anyting, it doesn't have to be much. I love you either way." She chuckled. "Don't be annoying--how is that one?"

"I didn't ask to be insulted."

"Oh, sorry, how about this?" She thought. "Kiss me?"

"I hate you."