savory ⭐

⭐Requested by @AJMoon5

------
1437 words
-------
Physical abuse
Mental abuse (kinda)
Self Hatred (little bit)
Blood(?)
Scars (?)
PTSD
mild panic attack
------
Hurt/comfort
Sad beginning
Happy ending (?)
Swearing 
ALL PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS
-----
Characters:
Tommyinnit (16)
Technoblade (20)?
Dream(21)
----
Mention of:
Philza
Wilbur/ghostbur
----
Nobody's pov:

"Dream please I'm sorry, please I di-"

"Shut up Tommy" dream said kicking Tommy towards the ground of his, about to be , blown up home.

"Dream listen, please... i-i didn't mean to do this I pro-"

Something yanks Tommy's hair pulling his bruised and scarred filled body up from the cold, hard ground.

"NO, you listen to ME, Tommy. Do you know how many chances I've given you??" Dream said, his cold dead like mask starting at the bruised and helpless, Tommyinnit.

"I-I'm  truly sorry, Dream I-" Tommy was cut off by a fist punching him in the gut, he fell to the ground clutching his now bruising stomach, acting like that would do anything to sto the bruising.

As dream stood over the hurt sixteen year old he nudged him with his foot, making tommy lay on his side, Tommy now facing dream.

"Dream please....I'm so-so sorry.."
Tommy said choking out the last words of the sentence, as he tried to suppress his growing sobs.

Dream stared at the boy. Turing around,  he Takes out a flint n' steal and TNT, he walked over to the middle of Tommy's so called 'base'.
Tommy seeing the TNT and flint, hurrly gets up rushing to dreams side,  tugging on dreams right arm as much as his frail body can.

"Wait-wait dream, stop please,," the now loudly crying boy says, pathetically yanking on dreams arm, dream yanks his arm away causing tommy to fall backwards and land on his arm, scratching it on the unpleasant wooden ground.

"You fucked up for the last time tommy,,, I gave you so many chances, and you still do shit like this!?, Hiding your stuff from me, planning to 'attack' me?!, what the hell is wrong with you, I AM your ONLY friend, and your doing this TO ME?!. Get that through your thick skull. nobody else cares about you. They dont give a shit about you. Except me. I come here everyday, wasting MY TIME for you to do This shit." Dream said, raising and raising his voice at the blond boy on the ground, Sobbing. Tommy avoided his eyes from dream..

Tommy knew dream was right.. no one else cared for him anymore, or that's what dream had told him,  everyday he reminded Tommy that no one love or cared for him, that dream himself, was the only one who truly cared for Tommy anymore, how could he forget?....

Tommy suddenly heard a hiss, he frantically looked up seeing a lit TNT placed, not even ten blocks away from him, he hurriedly tried to cover his face with his legs and hands.. but he was to slow....

Technoblades Pov:

I was making my way to my younger brothers new home, logstisher(?). I haven't really talked to my younger brother since a couple months ago..