Tommy...

TW: Blood              

Angst
Oneshot
______________________________________

I wake up theres dust everywhere....
Where...am I?

I grab my head and feel blood dripping down my face...as I look around I see people..but..they look dead?, Not in like an actual therm but in a way where, they...they've just...had enough... as blood falls from my head a worried man in a trenchcoat and a man just slightly infront of him, wearing a red colored Cape, are running towards my direction...

There gonna hurt you...

What?

Run...there going to kill you..

Who are you?

It doesn't matter...just run..

I grab a sword that was laying nexts to me and stand up, looking at the crying man in the trench coat and the sympathetic one in the red I hold up my sword, weakly, but still standing my ground...

"Tommy...you Weren't suppose to be here.." the crying one says slowly walking toward me..

"W-Who are you people...why am I here!?....and h-how do you know my name?!" I say, stopping the crying man in his tracks... I look at the one with a cape and he looks, sad?, no, that's not it.

"What-what do you mean Tommy?" The crying man says again walking closer to me again..

I slowly back up..

Run..

What?...

Run..do it. NOW

I turn around and start sprinting to a forest nearby me, looking behind me, theres people, alot, they all stared at me as I ran, some hapy, some distraught. But one person caught my eye as I ran, it was a boy with brown chocolate hair, wearing a red handkerchief around his neck, staring at me, with great sorrow as I ran, I didn't know why but all I knew was that I needed to come back for him.

After seeing all the people staring at me I finally make eye contact with the person I'm running from, he ran towards me yelling something as I ran, i couldn't hear him that well but well enough to know that his voice was filled with anger and sadness and his eyes filled with sadness and sorrow.

______________________________________

Hope you liked this sad shit of a oneshot, anyways vote and tell me in the comments what you liked about the oneshot :]

(I make other stories and I take requests on that book, so if you have any requested oneshots, tell me there!)

Love you ❤