friends?

>ranboo angst w/happy ending

>recommended by @Purple.Junko

>not edited

>Description> ranboo is running from his village after they found out he was a hybrid and someone comes to his rescue?

>Phoenix god>Tommy
>Ram god> Tubbo
>Piglin god> Technoblade

>pov>no one

"BURN HIM"

"CAPTURE HIM"

"BRUN THE BEAST"

"KILL HIM"

"GRAB ITS ARMS"

"GRAB ITS LEGS"

Ranboo was now struggling for freedom from the village people. Theyhd found out he was a hybrid and chased him out of his home into the forest, capturing him like a wild animal wince they caut up with him.

"Please...please I'm not here to harm yo-"

the man kicked him in the head.

"SHUT UP BEAST, you and your kind and not, and will never be, welcomed here"

They started to drag raboos broken body back to the village, kicking him in the head acouple time to make sure he would stay awake.

When he got back to the village he was thrown into a small cell, barely tall enough for him to stand without slouching. The first day he was in thi cell he was only taken out to get beat and do slave work. He did this every day of every week but he knew that the one week that he was only taken out to be beaten was the week of his execution.

He layed on the cold cement ground, he had just come back from one of his beating and was thrown into his cell, he felt awful, he had only been feed once this week and that was almost three day ago. His starving bruised and broken body layed in the cell with tears coming out of his eyes, he silently cried praying to a god, who might not exist, to help his, to send someone to help him.

And the god listen.

Clara had heard ranboos prayers, and immediately went to one of her gods, she decided between the blood god and the god of war, both hybrids, one of piglins and the other of a fiery phoenix. When Clara had told the gods about Ranboo they where furious, the Phoenix god was more so furious, he was going to brun the village to the ground, he went to go retreat the boy without Clara's permission, though she didn't mind, the Phoenix god could do whatever he wanted to that godawful village and she would just turn a blind eye and say they deserved it.

Ranboo was still in his cell, not moving from the pervious night, he was peacefully sleeping when his door crashed open.

He sat up fast to see who was there and to his surprise he saw a boy with fiery wings.

"Am I dead?!"

The boy looked at him with a questioning face.

"What do you mean?, no your not dead, I am here to save you"

Ranboo went still, d-did the gods hear his prayers?. Ranboo started to cry tears falling from his eyes, but as much as he wanted to stay awake to thank the god his weak body fell limp onto the cement.

The Phoenix god grabbed the boy and lifted him to sit in his arms, the god was careful not to brun him with his wings. The god looked over his disruption, the village was burned and blown to smithereens, it some how reminded him of his past life, he smiled as he left to return to the other gods because the mortals who stumble upon this godawful village would know what happen they would know that this was work of the Phoenix god and they would tremble.

When the Phoenix god returned to the other gods he was very protective over the mortal, Clara was expecting this ofcourse, ranboo and his god had something very in common that no one else would, they were both cased out of there homes just to be draged back and be tortured by the ones who once said that they loved them.

Clara was perfectly fine with letting the Phoenix claiming the mortal, even more fine when the Phoenix and the ram god asked if the mortal could also be a god aswell, she ofcourse said yes and bestowed ranboo as the God of peace because of the relationship of him and the god of war, the two already inseparable along with the ram god would be perfect for each other.

Ranboo finally had a home and that home was a home amongst gods.

>736 words<
>recommended by @Purple.Junko<

(Listened to viva la vida while writing this lol)

>criticism is welcomed