pt2 of prank

>Characters
•Quackity (20) >(duck hybrid??)
•Sapnap (19/20?)
•Tommy (16) >(wigged tommy??)
•Philza (31???)
•Technoblade (21)
•Tubbo (17)
•Dream (21?) >only mentioned

>Tws>
•blood
•implied abuse
•scars
•character death(you know who it is)

>I was listening to "sweater weather" and "when I rule the world" so prepare lol

>pov Quackity

I turn the corner and see a crying Sapnap holding a..motionless, bloody body, of a 16 year old kid I consider my friend.

I race over to him, sapnap at this point had go into a full fucking panic attack, holding the dirty blonde hair kid more tightly. Where was his wings?

I try to snap him out of it by shaking his shoulders but he wouldn't respond to me, so, I had to do what I do best.

"SAPNAP, SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT WE NEED TO GET TOM.Y OUT OF HERE."

"GET THE FUCK UP YOU USELESS PEACE OF SHIT"

"HOLY GOD IM GOING TO MURDER YOU"

"GET UP IM NOT DRAGING YOUR ASS"

Finally sapnap snaps out of his panic and starts to run towards the nether, it was the quickest way to get help. As we entered the Nether the hot air hit my face. It was hard for me to keep up with him but I keep my pace as we make our way to the main portal hub.

One thing I didn't fucking expect was running into the GOD DAMN BLOOD GOD.

>pov Technoblade

I was watching Phil take care of the turtles, he always knows how to make them happy, while whenever I try they nip at my feet.

Getting bored of just watching phil I tell him I'm leaving, heading to the nether to retrieve some blaze rods, I was running out.

Entering the portal I see a figure in the distance heading towards me, must've been phil because the figure had two wing shaped shadows around it, but, before I could figure out who it was, the portal teleported me into the nether.

The hot nether air hit me, having not much affect on me because I'm half piglin.

I walked down my cobblestone pathway, it reminded me of Tommy in some ways, seeing as cobblestone is Tommy's favorite block, I never understood, maybe I could go visit him in a week or two, no, I doubt he want me there.

As I was thinking to myself I see two figures running from Tommy's portal towards the portal hub, they seemed to be Quackity and his fiance, and me being me, I ofcourse wanted to know what's happening.

I step out onto the cobblestone path, blocking the duck hybrid and his fiance's way.

I looked at the pare, Quackity looked mad? and scared, I wondered why, then I saw what sapnap was holding.

He was holding a motionless body, it was covering sapnap in blood as it poured out from the bodys back?, I couldn't tell it's back was to deformed for me to figure out.

"MOVE"

I was suddenly shoved, the pare raced past me.

"Who is that? Kill them. Follow them. Help them. Hurt them. They're mean.blood.blood.blood."

The voices said, I opted to follow the pare, they needed my help no matter if they didn't want it or if I didnt want to give it.

As I followed the pare I bumped into phil who seemed to be following me.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm following sapnap and his fiance, they seemed to be in trouble"

"Why do you want to help them?"

"Because they came from Tommy's base and where holding a bloody body."

"So?, that doesn't meant its tommy, dont worry about it, even if it was tommy he probably did something to deserve it. Let's go get some blaze rods"

Phil started to walk the other way, I looked back at the pare running and turned around and started to follow phil, he was probably right.

> pov>Sapnap

I practically jump into the main portal, i could barely see mainly going off of pure memory of the area around me.

I held Tommy tightly in my arms, he felt so frail, I felt all the blood from his back pouring onto my hands and arms, it seeped into my shirt but I didn't care, all I cared about was helping Tommy.

Hell me and tommy didn't have the best of relationships but it had to be a cold day in hell if  I ever let a sixteen year old died by himself, bleeding out on a ground that was mainly made of dirt.

I was running towards l'manberg, they wouldn't mind right?

>769 words
>I'll write a part 3 I promise lol
>criticism is welcomed