Concert & Shopping

Saturday started with no holiday only work . But we were getting to work with very famous artist and personally one of my favourite Twenty one pilots. Not heard a lot of their songs but as many as I did they were a banger. So it almost felt like a meeting. Saturday was gonna be all about working and Sunday is gonna be about attending a full stadium with a live band performing.

"Shanaya you want something to eat?" I heard Zack from behind. He was great at doing his work. The wedding was something new for him but when it came to gigs and concerts he was great. "no man, Thanks." I said as i set up the green room. I watched him work closely he was one interesting man and really handsome to.

We connected within a week which was pretty fast. Everyone around us noticed. He was just amazing to work around and we loved telling each other about our background stories. He was from a Leeds. Born and brought up there, had a degree in Business Management and someday wanted a company of his own. 

Sunday morning was very early even before the sun was out. It was cold and breezy but we had to report for the sound check. This was the first time we were gonna meet the band or more like see the band. But I was excited anyway. "What are you wearing tonight?" Aisha whispered in my ears as we saw the guys perform and practice. "Not sure" I replied. "I am going for shopping after lunch you are coming with me." I gave Aisha a salute with a bow.

The street shopping was great. I didn't buy anything except for the twinning top m and Aisha decided to buy. And it was a black crop top with a prism on it looked funky good enough for a concert. We were quick to get change and get back to the venue. The night started with a full stadium everyone jamming to the songs just like us. Joseph sounded so good live with his base guitar and Josh drums was something I was crushing on.

I got the chance to serve the guys their dinner and I could also take picture! When I came home bed was my heaven after such a productive day.