Thankyou

There were few more days left for practicing and then the concert. Iam really excited and nervous too. Its just so much fun doing this all. I dont know later on when this all is over what am i going to do. Iam gonna miss this all. Iam now used to it. Like being around Harry . He will once again go on other tours. And though he has my number no idea if he will ever message me cause he is a celebrity and its a busy life. So i get ready for office. Iam wearing a Denim shirt with a black skinny jeans. Hair tied up. I put my earphones and leave. After reaching its the same schedule i say Hi to the boys. The morning passed away with silly jokes. And after lunch while i was heading toward the green room no one was there in the corridor and suddenly someone hold my hand from behind. I turned around and saw Zack.
"Excuse me "i asked try to remove my hand from his tight grip.
"No. I cant see u anymore. You ditched me." He said pushing me towards the wall.
"I ditched you. Just shut up and leave me." I said angrily. "No Darling. Enough is enough. Kiss me now." He said. And tried to kiss me. "Get away. Zack just fuck off." I said trying my best to push him. But he was just. Like a rock. I couldn't get out of his tight grip. I cant believe i fell in love with this guy. Who is just behaving like an animal right now. "Zack just stop it" i said applying more force to push him but he just was too strong. "Hey" a deep voice came with an angry tone. Zack stopped. It was Harry and he had his eyebrows frowned and worry mixed with anger on his face. "Ohh! Look who has come the Hero or should i say the villain of our love story Rose." Zack asked with his devilish smirk looking at me. "Zack. Just leave me" i said aggressively. "Zack can you just leave her or should i call the security." Harry asked looking at him with anger. "Well, Sir its better if you stay out of this matter." Zack said Rolling his eyes. "I know but right now all i see is a girl being in trouble Who is also a good friend of mine. So Back of man." He said walking and walking towards me. He pushed away Zack from me. While i just stood there froze for a moment. Zack went away. Maybe security warning made him scared. "Shanaya its okay lets go inside." Harry said holding my hand and talking me in the green room while i was in shock what happened. I Totally felt Broken.....

After he took me to the green room we both sat facing each other. I was staring down on the ground. And iam sure Harry was waiting for me to look up. But whatever happened was never expected from Zack. "Hey" harry said in his soft voice putting his fingers on my chin and rose it up. I was now looking at his lovely green eyes. "Have some water" he said handing me a glass of water. " thanks" i said taking it from his hands." So u and that guy whatever his name is. Any problem in the past or something. Like i dont mean to interrupte in you personal life but still as a friend." Harry said looking at me with that care look in his eyes. "No nothing like after all u are one of my good friend." I said. " well his name is Zack. That asshole He was my first boyfriend & i realized he was cheating on me and then he came at my place drunk trying to kiss me and he repeated the same thing." I said all this in one breath and kind of a depressed voice. "So.....then" harry asked. "Then what we broke up and he did the same thing again. And now i just give a damn about him" i said smirking. "Well thats cool" Harry relaxing on the couch. This guy had no idea how hard it was not to blush in front of him. Everytime he says my name i get butterflies in my stomach. "So" harry said bringi g me out of my thoughts. "Now i have recovered. It didnt take much time cuz the relationship was too short never expected my first to be like that." I said with a sad smile. "Don't worry maybe god has someone better for u" harry sais smiling showing off his flawless dimples." Yeah" i said this time my dimple. "But anyways i just wanted to Thankyou. Like all that happened u kind off saved me. Thankyou so much honestly." I said giving a smile in a thankfull voice. "Your welcome. But i will make sure that asshole is fired." Harry said laughing a little bit. "Ohhh. You dont worry about that i will manage." I said laughing too. We chit chatted for some time until Aisha came to call me........