Movie Night

"I am booking the tickets now, y'all interested right" Aisha asked us typing on her PC. "I am in" I replied followed by Tarun. Where was Zack tho? "You guys seen Zack around?" I asked looking around once more. "He's not here yet running very late" Tarun replied dryly like always when it came to Zack, and when asked why he shrugged off the question easily. "Just text him" Aisha said. I quickly texted Zack.                                                                                                                                                 To- Zack                                                                                                                                                                                     Where are you? Joining us for a movie tonight?"   my phone dinged in few minutes.                              From Zack-                                                                                                                                                                      took an off , slept all day. Join me for coffee first."     Hmm coffee first?                                                         To Zach -  Done!   "He's coming" I told Aisha.

Keeping it casual I wore an white plain tee with my high waisted blue jeans. I was going for coffee with Zack first and then we both were to meet them at the movie theatre. Zack picked me up from my place,it was the first time it was just both us. "You never told me you were taking a day off" I said facing him from the passenger seat of his car. "Someone was missing me today." he teased me nudging me with his elbow. "Don't flatter yourself mister."                                                     He took some cafe just near the movie theatre We ordered our drinks as a parcel as waited for it to be prepared. "So how was your day?" he asked. "Nothing much to do, just the usual" I replied back"Your face proves you slept all day" I said looking at him. "Yeah wow!" he said looking away shyly. "You look fresh." I complimented him. He had pretty great features his light blue eyes being the best one. "Thanks Shanaya" he said getting up to take the order. We decided to walk rather than driving to the theatre. "So how you holding up to meeting your favourite band?"  "well I am always looking forward to it. As much as it makes me nervous I feel like freezing the moments I am gonna have with them. It's really confusing" I said explaining myself. It made me think what a wreck I was gonna be once I am done working with them. "Can't relate completely, but yeah we feel like freezing some moment of our lives." Zack replied. "Yeah really! Like some moment that you wanted to freeze? you know any?" I questioned him "This, Us right now" He replied back making my heart skip. "Oh wow really? Like even if you did Aisha will unfreeze it somehow and kill you for missing the movie and worse making me miss the movie." I said making the mood lighter. He laughed, Thankfully. Smooth. 

We didn't piss Aisha by missing the movie but definitely pissed the entire theatre by laughing out loud. Me and Zach sat at the end of the line cracking jokes the entire movie. When we were out we had no idea what the story was about but just received angry glances from people which made us laugh more! "I'll drop Shanaya." Zach assured Aisha. "Yeah Thanks Zach!" she replied back hugging me tight. "I have something to tell you." I whispered in her ears as she did so and felt her nod. The ride back home with Zach was quite none of us spoke but let the songs entertain us. "Thanks for the ride." I said as Zach opened the door for me. "No problem" he replied hugging me. "You sure you don't wanna come over for some coffee?" I offered him again."No Shanaya I want you to sleep. Byeeeee" He said pushing me towards the entrance of my building. What a crazy night!