India

When I landed in Mumbai, India everything came rushing in my mind ,every memory and all good and bad times. My cousin and my uncle were here to pick me up.
I always dreamed of coming back happily and jumping in my parents arm. But now I feel empty. I hugged my aunt and then my sister Suhana. The way they looked seemed everyone was having a grief moment along with long sleepless nights. My luggage was kept in the car as we drove through the same streets I have grown up eating , playing ,laughing,and so much more. Streets reminded me of my dad. I remember he used to drop anywhere I needed to go no matter how far or how tired he was.  My phone buzzed as I unlocked it.
From:Mr.Styles
Text me as soon as you reach home.
I Love You. H.

I sighed as I could never introduce Harry to my parents. Tears pooled my eyes as we drove in silence. I came to know just after boarding in my flight that my Parents body had been found fortunately. Fortunately. Many people who were in the flight Were missing,dead or injured. Once we reached our place my brother was standing outside the gate to welcome we more like sadly welcoming me. Nobody ever thought me coming back home would be everyone crying and all sad faces would welcome me. And that I Would see my parents body lying on the ground on bed rather than them showering me with love. I opened my door as I hugged my brother  as soon as I reached to him. That's when once again I broke down completely. He hugged me tight and kissed my head as his eyes also turned read. My brother had his hand around me as he walked me inside my home. Is it even home without MOM? I thought. I saw them lay all pale with scratches over there face. It was a frightful sight I sat near my dad as I cupped his face in my hands. I kept my forehead on his. "Papa" I said as Sobbed hard. I hugged him once and then  hugged my mom and whispered 'I Love You' in there ears as I got up and stood still along with my other relatives as my brothers picked them up on their shoulder. Tears continued falling down my cheeks as my head went down as I cried all to myself. My heart clenched so bad as my body felt numb. It felt like I was all dead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all the things that happened in a few days with me I was purely and totally exhausted. After taking a shower I sat with everyone in the living room and everyone was equally exhausted my niece sat on my lap busy playing with my hair. She was the reason everyone smiled a lit while she said and did silly and cute things. "London Kaisa hai ,Shanaya?" (Hows London?)My aunt asked me. " Bahut sunder hai. Main bahut khush hui waha massi." (Its really beautiful and I am happy living there." I said. We talked for few hours about my work, friends and places. None of them knew about me and Harry except for my brother. I had told him when I met Harry's mum and I was very sure he was serious about our relationship. My brother had agreed when I told him Harry was the one to escort me till the airport and help me with any problem. He at first was a bit protective though he never spoke to Harry however, he liked him now because even after being so far Harry had proved himself right for me. 

We had dinner together which we ordered and I missed my Mothers hand cooked food so much that again had me in tears as I wiped them quickly before anyone could notice. We were all were done as we all headed to again to the living room. I quickly messaged Harry about my whereabouts. As soon as I did that Harry was calling me for face time. I excused my self as I went to my room. My niece about 3 years old followed me. She was my cousin brothers daughter. Cute little curly hair, big brown eyes and red plump lips. She was the only one who bought a smile on everyone's face during this time. She followed behind me while playing some video on the mobile. I didn't mind her being inside. I quickly answered his call as his face appeared on my screen. "Hey" I said & smiled. "Hey. How's it going there? You alright?" He asked all at once and he sounded extremely worried. "I am alright Harry" I said looking away and blinking away my tears. "Look at me Shanaya" he said as I did it and started sobbing once again. "Hey shoo" he said and I knew he wished he was here with me and I did the same. "Bua, aap roo kyun  rahe ho?"(aunt why are you crying?) My niece asked with puppy eyes. I shook my head as I wiped my tears quickly smiling at her. "Look who we have here?" Harry said. "Nisha beta" I said sniffing a bit as I made her sit on my lap."Hi bolo." (Say Hi) I told het while pointing on the screen. She smiled away shyly. "Harry this is Nisha." I said poking her cheeks as she giggled."Nisha yeh hai Harry." I said making her look up. As she repeated."Chalo abh hi bolo." (Come on now say hi to him.) I said as she waved excitedly. "Hey nisha. How are you?" Harry asked cutely. "Nisha aap kaise ho?" (How are you.) I asked. "Main thik hui." (I am fine ) she said picking up her shoulders. I told her to go to her mom so me and Harry could talk.