Birthday & Proposal

I don't know about you but I am feeling 22! Yes it was my birthday i am turning 22. Taylor made the age more better with her song. I had to work irrespective about the fact it was my birthday. My parents, My brother and my relatives had stayed up late wishing me Happy wala birthday. It felt crap staying away from them the most today. But work came with a huge surprise. My cubicle was decorated with balloons and and bouquets. I entered hearing my 3 idiots sing me Happy birthday. "Oh my god! Thank you guysss" I said my eyes tearful as I hugged Aisha followed by Tarun and of course who gave me a kiss on the cheek. "you guys just made my day.... I need pictures need to show my parents. Also you guys are coming over to my place." I said. "Yes got it babe, but the surprise isn't over yet." Aisha said making me look questionably at Tarun and Zach. "Turn around." Tarun said.                                                                                                               Mr.Pearson waked with a smile with a cake in his hands. I Covered my wide opened mouth with my hands. "Happiest birthday dear" Pearson said greeting me with kisses on both of my cheeks. "Thank you Mr.Pearson, this means so much." the entire floor stood behind Pearson as I cut the cake. "Thankyou you everyone, I felt sad staying away from home today but now this feels like home!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't waste much time after I got back home. I ordered the drinks and the Pizza for my 3 Besties and had also invited Luke along with Aisha. I had spoke to mum over the video call and told her everything, now she wasn't that scared that her daughter was away from home. The bell rang exactly at 8 as I welcomed them all. "you guys did enough and now you are getting me gifts too? " This was getting to much. "Take a chill pill" Aisha mimicked Kajol from K3G. The party got started music was loud and we all just sat on the floor with our drinks and pizza. "you look amazing today!" Zach whispered in my ear while Aisha argued over something with Tarun. "Thanks Zachh" I smiled shyly. I had wore a full sleeve pink lacy dress with some light make up keeping my hair down for the night. When i had told Aisha about mine and Zach coffee date she was sure he liked me. I wished she wasn't right but since then I noticed more and she was right.  "c'mon open the presents now." Aisha said keeping down the gift wrapped boxes. "Okay this is mine" Tarun said handing me a small box. I opened it to find a pair of silver earrings. "Thank you Tarun this is... lovely ], I love them." I said hugging him. Tarun got better with days with whatever he had between me and him. "now mine" Aisha handed me a big gift box which revealed an official One Direction merch. I screamed. "You knew it!!! I love youuu" I just hugged her so tight. Luke had also gifted me some pair of earrings. And now only Zach was left. "Can we do this alone?" Zach asked making me nervous and curious. "why?" Tarun had been very fast to question. I looked over at Aisha who gave me a nod. "Sure" I said getting up and going into my room. "Is something wrong?" I asked facing him. "Nothing, here." he handed me a long rectangle gift wrapped box. "you didn't have to do this but thanks anyway" there was a necklace like a very pretty yet simple necklace. "Do you like it?" Zach questioned. "I-I love it but i can't accept it. It looks to expensive." I said pushing it back in his hands. "It's not Shanaya trust me." He said taking it in his hands and unlocking it. "you mind?" I whispered a no turning around and putting my hair on one side. "It looks more pretty now that it's on you." a compliment which made me blush. "So..? You wanted to talk about something?" I asked him nervously playing with my finger tips. "We've been friends now for a while and I just really love hanging out with you. And with days passing by I have started liking you more and more, I-I want you- us to be together." There he spilled out what I was so scared of facing. Here comes a downhill in one of my best friendship. "I don't know what to say...I like you a lot I mean I love you but just not-- you know somehow I never thought of us more than friends." I saw the disappointment in his eyes which made my heart break but I couldn't lie. "I am sorry it had to be this way" I said looking down. "That's it I'm out" he said leaving the room in quick strides. "C'mon we need to talk at least, Zach!!" I ran behind him taking his hand which made him stop. "Talk to me" I said softly. "I don't think there is anything left to talk." with that he closed the door on my face. "What's wrong" Aisha asked from behind. 

"He just proposed me."