Awkward Days

1 more concert to go after this one. Days became awkward after the day me and Harry had lunch. There were rumour's we both were dating. Like for two days I was just so damn confused at time. The internet was full of our pictures outside the restaurant. Like the first time I saw the rumor's I was just so nervous to face the world, office and most importantly Harry. And that's when it turn out to be Awkwardness between us. We talked but just to show the world the that we are same old people. Most of the time we were talking just about if he needed something. Our talks become more professional and shorter. I tried my best to ignore him most of the time. While the same did he. We maintained our distance. Employees in my office at time give me quite a lot of awkward stares but at the same time my Boss was quite happy cuz his company was getting more attention. I didn't like it though and the media is just so fast in finding information about anyone. I don't know if my parents know it yet cuz they are normal in talking to me. They never had much attention on Hollywood news. But if dad saw it he would be quite disappointed. If i talk about Harry, well i miss his smile. He just sings to the Crowd happily but right after performances his eyes never light up when he smiles. The hates i got on twitter made hurt badly. I did cry some time, didn't sleep some nights and starred at his picture every night. I did tell myself at times that i should put his picture down and maybe get some sleep at night. But he made me fall in love with him everyday more and more. There were times when i starred at him absentmindedly and as soon as he used to meet my gaze i use to divert my eyes somewhere else. He looked sad at times and I wonder if he missed me the way i did. We become a kind of stranger and I Didn't like this at all. I wanted to hear his deep voice everyday, see him laugh everyday, get his hug everday and blush at those chessy compliments. I miss him. I miss You Harry. I wish i could take time back and make it all alright. Oh! How i wish!......