End Note+Bonus Chapter

I can't believe that the story has come to an end. I just really wanna Thank everyone who has read this story. And Thank you so much for the one's who have voted too. Thank you for being a part of Harry and Shanaya's life.

Sadly, the story is over. And I just wanna inform you guys that there will be No Sequel. Apart from that first 25 chapters of this story will be edited thoroughly. So maybe you could read the story again as it would get better. 

Lastly once again Thankyou So much everyone 'The Indian Fan' has been an amazing journey!
You guys are amazing.
Lots of Love,
Harsimar❤️.
___________________________________________

Bonus Chapter

Mumbai, India.

"You sure about this?" Harry asked me as closed the door

"You sure about this?" Harry asked me as closed the door. "Yes babe. Don't worry I have everything sorted out." I said and pulled him towards the lift. "Linda is there with the kids and I have the guards in the car. They'll follow us wherever we go." The doors of the lift opened and we exited making our way to the parking. "Does Rohan know about this?" Harry asked walking behind me. "Of course! It's his Bullet I am riding."
"You're gonna ride a Bullet?" Harry asked shock clear in his voice. "Yes honey." Rohan's Matte Black bullet stood right beside dad's Bullet. Me and my brother were raised literally with a lot of equality. So when I was old enough to ride a bullet he taught me to ride it the same way he taught Rohan. "This is my Dad's bullet." I ran my hands through it remembering the best memory I had with Dad. "I learned riding this bullet." Harry looked at me dearly all his shock gone now. "But you see this is an Antique Royal Enfield and it's quite heavy for me to handle now. So.. we're gonna go on Rohan's bullet." I handed Harry his helmet and then put my on. I settled down waiting for Harry to sit behind me. "C'mon I'll not make you fall down." Harry rolled his eyes and then sat on the back seat.

It was the second time Harry was visiting India. But the first time with me and the kids staying at our own apartment we  I bought few years ago. So I wanted to show him around which he couldn't do the last time because he was touring with the boys.
It was early in the morning around 5:00 am. And I was taking Harry to Marine Drive where we could sit and watch the sunrise.

The streets were empty so it was more fun riding the Bullet. "You know I have to agree you're great at driving this." Harry said making me smirk. "Thank you Mr.Styles." One black SUV drove right ahead of us and another behind us. With our helmets on nobody could recognize us and apart from that this early in the morning almost no body was around. But still security was really important Harry Styles being him always had to be safer. "Finally." I parked the Bullet and removed my helmet. "No no. You keep wearing yours. Remove it when we sit there." I stopped Harry. It was just around 5:30 am but still some people were around. Mostly doing their early morning walk or jogging.

"Wow." The word left Harry's mouth as soon as he saw the sea in front of us. "Isn't it?" I sat down facing the sea folding my legs. "I've missed this place so much." I closed my eyes as the morning breeze blew on my face. "Of course you have. This is so pretty." Harry asked settling down beside me and removing his helmet. "Sometimes after college I would come here with my friends or maybe alone and just sat here. This road behind us is packed with traffic. Yet somehow I found my peace right here sitting right here. With an endless sea ahead of me." Harry smiled at me his eyes looking at me adoringly which clearly showed he heard each and every word I said. "You know until we didn't arrive here I was still thinking it's a bad idea. But you and me right here feels so good." He wrapped his hand around my shoulder pulling me closer. "When I left this city and came to London, I just dreamed of seeing you and the boys and of course my job. Just like every Other fan or I might say Indian fan I wanted to meet you guys be friends with you and what not." I said shaking my head thinking about where I am now. "I am very much friends with the boysAnd now You are sitting right beside me as my husband . My friends laughed when I told them I'll get married to you one day." I smiled widely at Harry. "Good thing you proved them wrong. And apart from that I Am glad I found you." He kissed my head and hugged me pressing my head to his chest.
"The sky's turning blue." I looked up with my head still resting on Harry's chest.
We stayed like that for a while. Staring at the sun rise in each others arms. Until ai I heard the tea guy. 

"Bhaiya! (Hey man.)"

He bought his cycle back towards us. "2 cup dedo.( Give us two cup of tea.)" He quickly handed us two plastic cups of tea and I paid him. "Here you go. No conversation is complete without tea. Especially when you come here." I said taking a sip. Street tea's always tasted better than what we made at home. And I don't think anyone ever found out that secret ingredient. "Nice na?" I said as soon as I heard sigh with relief. "Too nice." He said gulping down another sip. "One more cup?" I asked him. "Definitely." Harry said and I quickly called the guy.
__________________________________

I heard the sound of chuckles which made me groan in my sleep. What an amazing day it was but after me and Harry came back we ended up going to sleep again. I turned around only to see Darcy sitting on Harry's stomach and Elijah right beside him. "Mommy's up!" Elijah said as soon as he saw me. Darcy hopped down from her daddy's tummy. "Mommy!" she hugged and climbed on top of me. "Good morning pumpkins." I said Hugging them tight and kissing both of their cheeks. "What are my pumpkins doing here?" I asked getting up and tying my hair up. "You both are asleep for longer than you usual do. So we thought we might check in." Elijah explained himself and his sister very smartly. "Is it?" I said pulling him to my lap and tickling him. His laughter filled the room soon followed by Darcy laughter who was getting tickled by her father. "Okay now. Please go and settle down to have breakfast. Me and daddy will be there." I said putting both of them down. Elijah and Darcy walked out hand in hand happily.
"Hey." Harry pecked my lips. "I still feel so sleepy." I said lying down on the bed again. "Get up lazy ass." Harry picked me up in bridal style making me laugh.

We walked out to see both the kids sitting on the couch. "C'mon kids." Darcy as usual climbed Harry's arms and Elijah ran ahead. Harry swing Darcy up making her giggle loud filling up the room. Time passed away so soon I didn't notice how these two grew up. Elijah was already 7 years old and  Darcy was to turn 4 years old next month. It was amazing. This was all I wanted a Happy Small Family and I finally have it. And Harry's thought of having another small creature in our life may come true in future but for now I was happy with my two pumpkins and the best Husband.
"Okay what's there for breakfast today." Harry said sitting down at the table.
__________________________________________