Prologue: A Mysterious Baby! The New Red Dragon Emperor

Start from the beginning

Timeskip-A Week Later

......................after a week of returning from Mt. Glenn with (Y/N). Hannah decided to take care of him and adopt him, her teammates and sister took good care of him with her. But, they still had on their mind about the mysterious power that was given off killing the Grimm which they thought it was his semblance unlocking at a very young age, Alex is in the library looking up something on a history essay. He looked on the screen until he came across one certain link; The Heavenly Dragons which is known all around Remnant, he reads it until he came across one thing written that makes his eyes widen as he ran to his team's dorm with Hannah still there keeping (Y/N) company while he played with the baby toys she got him. A knock is heard as she looks to see Alex walk in.....................
Alex: "Hannah, we need to talk about something."
Hannah: "What's wrong?"
Alex: "It's about (Y/N), *closes the door* remember the power he gave off killing those Grimm?"
Hannah: "Yeah. Why?"
Alex: "Well, I was searching the internet for my essay and I came across a story that was similar to his power. It matched what be did."
Hannah: "And what story is that?"
Alex: "The Two Heavenly Dragons."
Hannah: "What?"
......................he shows her the part of the Red Dragon Emperor's power, she read it to the end making her realize that (Y/N) isn't normal.....................
Hannah: "No way!"
Alex: "Yeah. He's the Red Dragon Emperor, we haven't seen on in years and now we are looking and raising him right now, whoever left him in Mt. Glenn had a reason."
Hannah: "And if he's the Red Dragon Emperor, then that means there's a White Dragon Emperor out there as well, they will fight at some point in the future."
Alex: "We were lucky to find him, it's up to us to raise him and train him to use the Red Dragon Emperor's power. But, we have to do it where no one has to know where we are, cause if someone finds out about his power you know who's going to come after him."
Hannah: "The three factions that were at war. Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels."
Alex: "Then we keep this quiet between us, we can't let anyone else know. Even anyone from Atlas, cause you know what they can do to (Y/N)."
.....................she nods at what he said, a knock is heard which gets their attention with the door opening revealing a friend of theirs......................
Summer: "Hannah, it's me! I heard you adopted a baby, so where's the little- *looks at (Y/N), she gasps* Oh my goodness, he's so cute. *sits next to him* Hi there."
Hannah: "Summer, what're you doing here?"
Summer: "Ralph came back with some baby supplies, I was confused and he actually told me. But, he's so cute, yes you are."
Baby (Y/N): *giggles*
.....................after that it was kept a secret that (Y/N) is the Red Dragon Emperor between Alex and Hannah, they even raised (Y/N) through their time at Beacon which drove them close to each other. Now they're graduating Beacon and officially became Huntsmen and Huntresses, but now they're meeting with Ozpin which confused them, they arrived at his office to see him at his desk......................
Ozpin: "So, you're both here finally."
Hannah: "What is it you want to talk about?"
Ozpin: "Well, it's about (Y/N) or should I call him the Red Dragon Emperor."
Alex: *eyes widen* "W-What?! How did you know?"
Ozpin: "You two were good to hide the fact that he is what he is, but it wasn't hard figuring it out and knowing how special he is. And I want you to know, that you're doing good at raising him, but he needs certain training to use the Red Dragon Emperor's power."
Hannah: "O-Okay, I guess we don't need to be worried."
Alex: "But, that's not the only reason you called us here."
Ozpin: "Yes. *brings out a paper* This is an address to a cabin in the woods not that far from Argus, but completely clean of Grimm activity. It may be close to the city, but no one will hear the training. Be careful and make sure no one knows about him until he is older."
Alex: "Okay. Thanks Ozpin."
......................they arrive at the cabin to set up, they place the furniture around as well the room where (Y/N)'s crib is which he giggles getting the attention of his adoptive parents. They stayed there for a long time with them getting married four years later with (Y/N) five years old, they're resting in the living room with Alex sitting close to Hannah and her stomach is big showing that she six months pregnant, her and Alex watch TV with (Y/N) upstairs in his room sleeping peacefully in his bed. A knock is heard at the door which gets their attention, they slowly peeked out to see two people they never met or seen before:

 A knock is heard at the door which gets their attention, they slowly peeked out to see two people they never met or seen before:

Alex: "Who are you two?"Elsha: "My name is Elsha, this is Belzard

Elsha: "My name is Elsha, this is Belzard."
Belzard: "We are are among the previous and strongest of the Red Dragon Emperors."
Alex: "Seriously? How are you alive?"
Belzard: "We were in hiding and we decided to come here for Ozpin's request to train (Y/N). When we were told that there's a new Red Dragon Emperor. And from what we heard from Ozpin, this child killed Grimm at a young age four years ago right?"
Alex: "Yeah, he did."
Elsha: "Well, we're here to train him to unlocking his potential, he needs to be ready to fight the Vanishing Dragon. And at the same time the Grimm."
Alex: "Well, I'm glad you're both here."
.....................after that (Y/N) was given training on using the Red Dragon Emperor's power, he trained enough where he obtained the sword Ascalon at the age of ten. The training continued when he became a teenager.....................

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-12 Years Later

....................after twelve years (Y/N) has mastered the power which gave him full control power of the Balance Breaker, he is now on a ship headed to Beacon Academy to live his dream of being a Huntsman. He looks out the window to see Vale below him, he looks around to see no one paying attention to him....................
(Y/N): "How does it feel seeing Vale Ddraig?"
Ddraig: "It's a beautiful city, too bad it's not the best city from what was heard."
(Y/N): "Yeah, that's really sad."
....................he sees the ship closing in on Beacon Academy as (Y/N) cracks his knuckles getting ready for his adventure. "

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)