Chapter 10: The Battle with Riser Phoenix! New Power Achieved

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 10 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I'm here to save Rias and stop this marriage between you and her. She doesn't deserve to marry a douchebag like you!"
Riser: "How dare you! Seize him!"
"He gets surrounded by the guards as they pointed their spears at him, (Y/N) smirks until the guards are attacked by Team RWBY knocking them back which he approaches them with more guards appearing, but Kiba, Koneko, Xenovia, Rossweisse, and Akeno attacking them.....................
Kiba: " We got your back (Y/N)."
Akeno: "Go save Rias."
(Y/N): "Thank you, all of you."
.....................he approaches them until Riser walks down with the two starring eye to eye with anger...................
Riser: "Who do you think you are boy?"
(Y/N): "The man who's gonna knock you unconscious and make sure you stay away from Rias. *moves his fist to his face* And I mean that literally."
Sir Zechs: "All right now, let's not get outta hand now."
(Y/N): "Sir Zechs."
Rias: "Brother?"
Riser: "My lord, you set this up?"
Sir Zechs: "I thought it be fitting that I could spice up this party with a fight."
Riser: "A fight?!"
Sir Zechs: "And this fight will determine if the wedding will continue between you and Rias, if (Y/N) wins the wedding is off, but if he loses the wedding will happen."
(Y/N): "So, you ready to this Riser?"
Riser: *growls in anger, then chuckles* "Riser hopes you're ready to lose you little punk."
Rias: "(Y/N) don't do it! Please."
(Y/N): "It's okay Rias, I won't lose. I'm doing this for you."

3rd P.O.V

.....................her eye widen in surprise from what he said as he smiles, they arrive at an arena with (Y/N) standing on one side warming up with Riser standing on the other side in a different combat outfit with the two looking at each other with anger on their faces. Everyone looks on hoping (Y/N) wins for Rias.....................
Ravel: "You're going down (L/N), my brother is going to tear you a new one!"
(Y/N): "Wait, Riser's little sister?"
Ravel: "Well yeah."
(Y/N): "Meh."
Ravel: "Why you!"
Sir Zechs: "Begin!"
.....................Riser rushes at him while (Y/N) equips the Balance Breaker while he rushes to him with their fists colliding causing a shockwave....................
Riser: "I see you're the Red Dragon Emperor, sadly that won't help!"
(Y/N): "That's a problem Riser. *punches him in the face to follow up with a kick to the gut* I've been training since I was a kid and I know how this power works. And it's wrong to underestimate your opponent!"
Ddraig: "Boost!"
.....................he punches Riser relentlessly with an uppercut to the head making his mouth bleed spitting blood, follows up with drop kicking him away to shoot three Dragon Shots heading his way which hit him causing explosions to happen. Riser appears from the smoke with fire wings to fly in the air with his injuries healing......................
(Y/N): "He can heal?"
Riser: "Riser is immortal, which means I can heal no matter what injuries you give me."
Ruby: "That's so unfair!"
Weiss: "So unfair."
(Y/N): "Heh, it gives more to be a you down until you healing can never save you."
.....................he flies towards him as Riser shoots four fireballs at him, (Y/N) dodges three to grab one and throw it back hitting Riser in the face giving him an opening to strike, but his fist gets caught....................
Riser: "Now it's Riser's turn."
.....................he punches (Y/N) into the ground of the arena throwing fireballs non-stop with smoke appearing from each fireball. Everyone looks worried the moment Riser stopped throwing the fireballs, the smoke clears to see a crater in the arena with no sign of (Y/N) until he gets kicked in the back heading to the ground as Riser groans in pain.....................
(Y/N): "That was a big mistake you fired chicken dickhead!"
.....................he punches him in the head six times until he grabbed him to slam him on the ground repeatedly to follow up with throwing him into the wall of the arena....................
Sir Zechs: "Hm, he did train perfectly. He definitely adapted unlike any Red Dragon Emperor."
(Y/N): "Time to finish this."
.....................his fist glows red with it reeling back to deliver a strong punch to the face as he flew back aliens on the ground. After a minute Riser gets up with his neck cracking....................
Riser: "You are a worthy opponent indeed, but Riser believes it's time to end this little charade."
(Y/N): (He's a tough one, I need to do something different. Wait, the Promotion. That's what I'll do.) "All right then, Promotion: Rook!"
.....................he felt the power surge in him from the Promotion, he rushes at Riser with him throwing a fireball to hit him. But, has no effect as he follows up with a punch to the face making Riser groan in pain from the strength of the punch and follows up with rapidly punching him in the gut and face. Riser gets angry with a yell forcing (Y/N) to be pushed back from a fire like wave causing (Y/N) to crash into the wall on the other side of the arena. Riser makes a giant fireball looking at him in anger......................
Riser: "It's time for Riser to end this fight!"
.....................he throws the fireball at him as it hit, but (Y/N) pushes it back a little with the strength he has as he groans in pain......................
Ruby: "No!"
Yang: "Come on (Y/N), don't lose."
Blake: "You can do this."
Xenovia: "He can't lose, he has to win."
.....................he groans still trying to push the fire ball back, he looks left to see Rias looking at him worried as he looked at her. He remembers everything that's been happening since he met her at Beacon and he felt close to her more than anything making him more determined.....................
(Y/N): "I can't- I can't LOSE HERE! NOT NOW, I WON'T LOSE FOR RIAS!"