Twins and The Father

Jess ran off leaving Eli to take the kids home. Jess glanced around to see a lot of tension in the room. Everyone was silent and the air felt thick. It was as if someone died.

Jess walked towards everyone only to see a green and white haired male and Remi looking like they were about to commit murder. That and Hoshi hugging and crying on a male, that looked just like the man who killed her parents. Jess being suddenly enraged started running forward. Tackling the male to the ground. The male who looked like the father of Hoshi, stared wide eyed, confused and concerned. Jess pulled her fist back slamming it on the males face. The male sat there not feeling a thing as the woman kept punching him.

He grabbed her fist before it hit him again as he shifted his body a little. "Honey please stop hitting me, I know what your thinking but I'm not even her dad, I'm just wearing his skin" The male closed his eyes as his hair grew longer purple highlights coming to view as he peaked his eyes open golden hues staring at the pinkette.

Jess stared wide eyed. Especially since she just punched a random guy who wasn't even flinching or seeming in any pain. "You didn't hurt me I didn't feel anything, can't feel it now please get off sorry to bust ya bubble sweet cheeks but I'm gay" The male smirked as he saw Jess' eyebrow twitch. Knowing she shouldn't do this she got off the male. The guy stood up as well and looked at Hoshi. "Your dads dying from drug overdose one of my friends is taking care of him" He gave a sly smile as Hoshi glared. "So you faked being my dad, no offense whoever you are but that's cold" Hoshi now looked like wanting to punch him as he held his hands up. "Nah sorry if fact you're dad asked me too, also names Orion, Orion Akinori. I'm your little Remi friends brother" Orion, who seemed like a condescending asshole was somehow related to Remi.

Jess who now also realized Remi and another guy having a stare off. Orion walked over. "Cotal don't she's family, be nice" Orion touching Remi's shoulder and smiled at his brother. "She's no family of mine she doesn't even know us" Cotal, who was a male with long hair that went from white to a greenish color. His eyes were a crimson red. And his eyes held a look to kill.

Remi looked almost the same. She wanted to kill this guy, whoever this was to her, it wasn't her brother. She didn't have brothers. She didn't have a dad. Her moms dead. She didn't have family besides Borkie. All she had were her friends and her Child.

"Feelings mutual" was all she said. She glanced back seeing Hoshi and Jess, along with everyone else. She calmed down and blinked. She turned away and walked over to Jess and Hoshi who were glaring at each other. "Guys don't argue not now. We need to talk everyone needs to be here for this" Remi locked eyes with both of them. "Remi the hell happened to your eye" Hoshi touched below the smaller females eye and stared as Jess peaked over. "Yeah it's red" Jess raised and eyebrow and looked towards Enzo who was just watching everything go down frowning. "What's happening to her, you're her dad" The pinkette was hoping an answer would arise on what the hells happening. "She's getting her strength back she just had a child, a surprisingly healthy one. She's also finally on the planet she belongs too. Of course she'll change. About Lucifer, Hoshi's father, He's been here with me for years now he's been using drugs without me know. Your father will be fine Hoshi. Jess how are your parents it's been a long time" Enzo smiled. "We can discuss what I wanted after and boys" He looked at his sons who wanted to kill eachother. "Please shut up" Enzo smiled seeing them growl before leaving eachother.

Orion stopped after locking eyes with a white haired male and touched the guys hair as he walked by, mumbling a simple cute, before he smirked seeing the male. Who happened to be Tannen, blush as Orion continued on his way. Orion isn't involved in this situation so he's not staying to hear it.

Enzo sighed as his youngest son left. Leaving him with the two ships of people and his oldest son. "Everyone listen up, As I've said you all are safe here. This is now you're home. But let's be honest anything can happen, as long as you abide by the rules I have set for my people then there will be no issues, as you can tell I have other children they will help you in anyway they can, just ask them. If anyone needs a thing just ask, you guys are citizens now, Jess Hoshi Remi stay after I need to discuss something with you three. Everyone else have fun" Enzo stood as everyone went to head out.

Hoku went to find Beanz when a male stopped her. "Hello live mind if I borrow you for just a second" He asked as Hoku nodded. "Sure what can I do for you" Hoku followed The taller male to a corner of the room where the male smiled and leaned down kissing her hand. "Love can I take you out on a picnic, I know you may not know me well but I'd like to get to know you, I can give you my name if that makes it better, as long as I get the beautiful woman's" Hoku blushed at the males words. "I'm Hoku" She smiled as he smiled back. "Quenzicotal, can we meet here tomorrow morning? If that's not too early for you" The two smiled at each other as Hoku nodded.

Beanz leaned on the wall on the other side of the room seeing Hoku happily talking to the male. It hurt the enby but as long as she was happy. Sighing the enby walked out of the room to see Tannen glancing around. "You good Tannen? You look like you lost something". Tannen jumped and looked back at Beanz. "Just looking for that guy, he seemed nice and I wanted to get his name" Tannen smiled and Beanz nodded. "Well good luck, ima gonna head home and sleep if you saw me just say you didn't" Beanz smiled walking away frowning a little.
————
Remi, Jess and Hoshi sat in a room with Enzo the girls had a blank glare on their faces as they listened to Enzo. "So they didn't make it, I'm sorry for your parents Jess, and your mother's Hoshi, Remi. That wasn't what I wanted to discuss though, I've been thinking and wanted to ask you three for a favor. You don't need to do it now just do it when I need it, all I need to hear is a yes" Enzo stared at the girls as they glanced at each other.

"You got a deal"