Why Are You Like This

((Now for Hoshi, Xander and Julius!))
—————————————

"Xander I swear to god" I was currently staring at my best friend smoking a blunt on my couch. Though I could tell he didn't hear me. But let me explain how this happened.

He showed up when I was half naked recording a video. That video ended with me and him fucking on my desk. But oh well. And I know he was losing some hearing but the fact it's gotten worse since high school bothers me.

"XANDER" I jumped over the back of the couch and yelled. "Huh? Oh yeah sugarcube, sorry I forgot my hearing aids somewhere" He laughed a little and smiled handing the blunt over. "Your wearing them but they aren't on" I moved my hand up and turned them on. "Oh thanks I guess I forgot" He runner his head before leaning back putting his arm around me. It was nice. "I've got work so I gotta head out soon" Xander glanced down running a finger up and down my horns while I took a hit off the blunt. "Alright be safe and um make sure you don't accidentally turn off your hearing aids" I moved up and hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back standing up pulling me with him. "Oh and your gonna sign up today right? So we can go to the ship together" he asked and smiled. I'd been planning to after Remi and Jess told me they were going then Xander asked me so I have to now. "Yeah I'm gonna run up when you head out! And maybe I'll stop by the club later" I pulled away and he pat my head. "Alright I've gotta go get things set up for tonight, you go get signed up and maybe when I'm done we can go get dinner" He moved to the door slipping his shoes on before grabbing his jacket. "Hey Xander, if something happened and it bothered me I could tell you right" I asked him thinking about Julius brought a tear to my eye. "Huh, Wiat sugarcube why are you crying" Xander ran over and immediately hugged me. I didn't even notice I started crying. "I really liked this guy but I messed up. He saw me do something I shouldn't have and he said he never wanted to see me again! Xander he protected me even if he hated me, why do guys do that" I mumbled the ending. Xander sighed and made me sit before kneeling infront of me. "Your spots are coming back, and about the guy let me meet him I'll beat his ass, but really Hoshi he's stupid I know this is really out of character for me but whatever you did can be forgiven. Now i gotta go to work wait a little and I'll come by when I'm dont and we can go eat after all you promised to tell me about these girls you met" he stood up and I ran with him to the door. "You should meet them we can stop by the hospital later to meet Remi! And maybe Thursday me and you can go see Jess" I was excited and Xander could tell mainly cause he laughed at me. "Alright we can run there and then we can go get dinner after, maybe your friend can join" He handed me my jacket and smiled before walking to my car with me. "Alright have fun and do you wanna meet at the hospital or somewhere else" he glanced down at me. "Your walking to work so I'll pick you up just call me" He hugged me. "Alright thanks sugarcube. I'll see you soon" he opened my car door letting me get in and closed it before waving and walking away.

I drove up to the space station and smiled when I got there. Until I walked in and saw Julius and a guy at the front desk.

I walked up and greeted the woman. "Um hello I just wanted to sign up for the current space program" I smiled a little but I could feel his eyes burning into my head. "Name and ID please" She smiled at me. But she looked familiar. I handed over my ID. "Hoshi Inoue, and you seem familiar" I spoke to her. "Oh my boyfriend Cayde was on the ship you just got back from, He talked a lot about everyone me met" she was pretty, really pretty. But the only thing I could think about was how Remi was. 'Did you know he had one, poor girl'. "He talked about this Remiru girl a lot, but by the way he talked he made it seem like she was an alien" She laughed a little. "Yeah Remi's a good friend of mine, but I didn't think Cayde had a girlfriend". "It's surprising isn't it. But yeah we've been together since highschool" She smiled and handed my ID back. "Well your all set so I'll see you in a week, I'm going too" She seemed really giddy. "Alright see you then"

I turned to walk out when Julius stopped me. "Hey...Hoshi" he seemed iffy. "Oh hey Juli, what's up" I turned around fully. "Can we talk privately for a sec" he held out his hand. I nodded taking it as we walked out. He sat on the sidewalk so I joined him.

We sat in decent silence. "So Julius I'm sorry for what you saw but why'd you not vote me" I asked staring at the cars driving by. "Don't apologize, well I mean it's nice you did but. Look I don't know why, dad keeps saying love but, hell I haven't felt that since highschool. Hoshi, I'm sorry for what I said I know I'm an asshole but I could've been a little nicer" He glanced at me. "I just noticed you have slight spots...well they're almost gone you have to look close to see them" he patted my head. "So was that your dad, and yeah I hated when you yelled, and yeah they showed up earlier" I rubbed my cheek and sighed. "But really though sorry, and dads coming on the next trip so that'll be nice" he laughed and jumped up. "Alright I gotta go, um drivers test" he blushed. "You can't drive? Oh god Juli" I laughed and he helped me up. "Anyway good luck and I've gotta go I'm picking up Xander and he's gonna go meet Remi. And besides she said she had big news for me and Jess" I waved turning around. "Later Hoshi! See ya and next time stay away from the vents" he waved walking in to see his dad. This day just got a little better.