BACK TO THE LIMBO WE GO!

~~<<KAZUMA'S POV>>~~

After the events that happened to me, I was now back in the limbo as I sat in a very familiar chair. I looked around to see that it was where me and Y/n started. The day we met Aqua.

Kazuma: *sigh* 'I died again? Yeah, I remember, I was killed by the winter shogun.' at least Y/n didn't die.

Y/n: I wouldn't be so sure about that.

As I heard his voice, I turned to my left to see him sitting on a chair with a very tired expression.

Kazuma: wait, if your here then.... wait, how did you die?

Y/n: I don't wanna talk about it.

He says as he then turns his head away from me trying to hide his embarrassment. I thought about the possibilities on how he could die, until I realized.

Kazuma: d-did you die from-

Y/n: Yeah. Yeah I did! What do you want from me!? the guy had regenerative abilities! How was I gonna top that!

Kazuma: wow, he really hit your pride huh?

Y/n: clearly. But hey. At least I wasn't killed by it first.

Kazuma: wow, very funny. Real original.

We stayed silent for a moment before another voice spoke out of nowhere.

???: Satou Kazuma and Y/n L/n.

We both then look over to the more fancier chair to see a woman wearing a purple coif on her head which matches the shade of her eyes, as well as a matching white and purple one-piece dress with yellow trimmings which goes slightly passed her knees. She also wears purple shoes and white stockings, as well as a necklace with a pink diamond-shaped jewel in its center.

 She also wears purple shoes and white stockings, as well as a necklace with a pink diamond-shaped jewel in its center

Eris: I am Eris. The goddess who will lead you down a new path.

Y/n: wait, your name is Eris?

Eris: yes, why?

Y/n: so if you're a goddess named Eris. And the currency we used in the world before was named Eris.... then that means your the God of thun-

*THWACK*

I smacked the back of his head to stop him from finishing that stupid conclusion.

Y/n: ow! HEY! THE FUCK MAN!?

Kazuma: you idiot, she's the goddess of fortune. How'd you even get "God of thunder"!?

Y/n: I'm not that religious okay! The only God I know was Jesus Christ and I'm still being skeptical on him being real, and speaking of Jesus Christ, do you know him Eris?

He asked the Goddess in front of us. Eris then responds with a fond smile.

Eris: oh, yes I do. He actually works at a wine bar where we gods go to sometimes. He's a really nice person.