I, Y/N L/N, HAVE A DREAM.

~~<<3rd PERSON POV>>~~

Y/n: ugh...

Y/n Slowly opens his eyes to see a darkness with a spotlight, shining on him. He pushes himself up to get a grip on things as he continues to look around only to see the same dark void he opened his eyes to.

Y/n: I.... I gotta get out of this... b-but how?

He says to himself as he thinks of ways to escape this nightmare. Suddenly, sounds of people booing was heard behind him. He turns around to see he was now in the middle of a circus stage, all spotlights shining onto him. He noticed that his clothes were now replaced with a clown costume, makeup and all. Already freaked out by this, he looks to the bleachers where watchers would sit in to watch the circus, to see all of his ancestors in a zombified state. Even his parents and grandparents were there, booing him. Shouting profanities at the boy.

???: YOU SUCK!

???: YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!

???: YOU'RE A JOKE!!! JUST DIE ALREADY YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!

???: WE HATE YOU!!!

They yelled at him.

Y/n: m-mom? D-d-dad? They wouldn't! they would never say those things!!!

Suddenly, a brick was thrown which hits him on the head hard, causing him to stumble back onto his butt. Their booing and yelling grew louder and louder, to the point it started to hurt his ears.

???: YOU'RE A FAILURE!!!

???: NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF SPACE!!!

???: A WORTHLESS DISAPPOINTMENT!!!

???: TRASH!!

???: JUST DIE!

They then start chanting the word "Die" over and over again as Y/n held onto his head, trying not to let it get to him.

Y/n: no... no No... NO!!!

He yells as they all stop yelling at him. Suddenly, he was then flung backwards, bursting through the circus tent walls and landing outside. His clothes were now back to normal, but the landscape sure wasn't. he quickly stands up and looks around to see the nightmarish landscape. He wipes the tears that had managed to escape from his eyes before hearing that voice again.

???: Lali-ho!~

Y/n: who the hell are you!?

He asked, but it never answered. Suddenly, a strange noise alerted him to his right. He looks over to see a fleshy blob with a lot of eyes and mouths, consuming everything like a tidal wave. Y/n decided to not stay put as he immediately runs away from it. He vaulted over a snack stand and took cover behind it as he takes a moment to take a breather.

Y/n: fuck... shit...

He cursed to himself before covering his mouth as the blob was now in the area, searching for him.

Y/n: 'okay Y/n... this whole thing might be a nightmare, but its still my dream. And like hell would I let this mysterious entity ruin it!'

He thought to himself before summoning a rocket launcher. He peeks out from the stand and aimed for the blob who had now noticed the boy.

Y/n: fuck off!!!

He yells as he shoots the rocket at the blob. The rocket flew to the blob before stopping mid air.

Y/n: what the fuck?

The rocket then turns around. Now facing the boy.

Y/n: oh... oh no.