Hold You

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

⤥⊰⚬⚬⊱⤦

Just standing there he stared down at the sleeping pregnant man, his rosey cheeks stained with tears surely he had cried until he fell asleep his left hand still on top of his small belly the sight making jungkooks heart shatter "I'm so sorry love" seating down on the bed looking out the window not caring the man was asleep "and no in case you are asking not a thing happened between me and Ji-Hoon at the office"

"In fact we where arguing" chuckling at himself, jimins eyes fluttering open as he stared at the olders back "well something did happen between us but..." shaking softly his head "it was before you, before I met you and before the whole pregnancy" sniffling making sure to keep his voice low as he still thought the blonde was sleeping "we kind of hooked up once, i was drunk and so was he- the thing is... Ji-Hoon had feelings for me" heaving out a sigh "during that time- but all I cared about was getting a higher position at the company" attentively hearing the black haireds words "I didn't had feelings for him and I still don't, I told him to stay away from you I didn't want him to hurt you specially now he knows you are pregnant" his voice quivering as he held his face between his hands trying to quiet his sobs.

Slowly getting up and getting behind the crying man his own tears starting to fall as he back hugged the older "i'm sorry" not really knowing why he was apologizing "I just got scared" feeling jungkooks hand on top of his "I got scared over my feelings and getting hurt" finally allowing the bigger man to turn around setting the smaller between his legs "don't apologize" pressing his forhead against his holding the blondes face between his hands "then don't do so too" getting a breathy chuckle from the black haired man "i thought you where asleep" nodding his head "I was but you sat down"

"Still a light sleeper i guess" nodding once again while his hands hovered jungkooks "jimin i love you" jimin softly smiling "I love you so much to even think about fooling around when you are the one carrying my baby" his hands moving making jimin look him in the eye "Ji-Hoon means nothing to me- but you" smiling as he cleaned jimins tears "you mean everything to me" closing again his eyes letting his head fall on jungkooks chest "love" the sweet name making him look up "i love you jeon... a lot" Grabbing either sides of the youngers face and softly pressing his lips against his, pulling away to widely smile at each other.

"Do you trust me?" Looking him in the eye watching him nod "if I didn't I wouldn't have accepted your help" taking a deep breath pulling as close as he could the blonde man letting his head rest against his shoulder his own chin on top of the shorters head "would you be mine love? Officially"

Humming as he repeatedly nodded looking up at the older "yes" Whispering the word making jungkooks smile wide placing a kiss on top of his head and tightening his arms around him "no moving away when the baby is born?" Quickly shaking his head at the blondes question "not even moving away from rooms" softly laughing before he gasped by suddenly being lifted up by the black haired male and was carried to their room.