Deciding I've had enough of him, I let out a frustrated grunt and turn around harshly, grabbing the collar of is shirt and shoving him against the wall, "Listen here, buddy! Newt's in the Glade alone while all of us are in here. The reason Thomas and I shucking ran through here was to save your sorry butt from dying! So you're not gonna stand there and tell me that we ran in here for no reason, and that we're already dead, do you hear me? Because I'm not leaving Newt, no matter what the shucking cost is," I pointed at Alby's unconscious body, "And he's the reason Newt was even worried in the first place, so if we go back there tomorrow without our little shucking leader then this will all be for nothing. So quit complaining and help your damn friend."

The boys stared at me as I tore myself off of Minho and grabbing both of Alby's arms. There was no way I was gonna be able to move him by myself. He weighed like 200 pounds and he was at least a foot taller than me. Even if I could bring Gally to the ground, I couldn't move a deadweight teenager. I tugged and tugged on his arms frantically, only moving him about an inch before Thomas and Minho finally grew a pair and sat him up.

"Count of three," Thomas muttered, moving Alby's arm over his shoulder. Minho did the same thing, nodding in agreement.

"One."

"Two."

"Three!"

They both grunted as they lifted the heavy leader in the air, grabbing his legs. Now that Alby was up, the four of us began moving through the corridor, knowing we couldn't stay here all night.

I listened to the rumbling sounds of the Maze, and the distant screams of the Grievers that seemed to get louder by the minute. Everything felt like it was closing in as I followed Minho's directions, turning when he told me to turn and going straight when he told me to go straight. It seemed like we were going in circles. The only thing ahead and behind us were the towering walls, reminding us that we were trapped. When the light of day started to get dimmer, Minho finally told me to stop and he told Thomas to put Alby down.

"Set him here," He breathed, nodding to a wall. They both sat him down and I rushed over, just to make sure he was still unconscious.

Another loud cry came from our left, and all of our heads shot up towards the noise. Minho let out a scared and hopeless whimper, pacing back and forth along the wall, trying to keep himself together. Thomas on the other hand, looked at Alby and sighed, turning to the Runner.

"We have to do something, we can't just leave him. I-Is there a place we can hide him or something—"

Minho grunted in frustration and pushed the boy against the wall, "Look around you, shank! There's nowhere to go!"

I rolled my eyes helplessly and moved my head away from the scene. That's when I saw it. The ivy.

Standing up slowly, I made my way over towards the long plants. Minho and Thomas were still arguing behind me, but I tuned them out as I pulled one vine from the wall. I pulled down on it harshly to see how strong it was. When it didn't break, I wrapped my hand around it and placed my feet against the wall, seeing if the ivy could hold me in midair. Granted, I'm probably not the right one to test this out, since I literally weighed the least out of everyone in the Glade, but it was enough for me to know that we had to try.

"Hey," I called to the boys softly. They turned their heads towards me as I leapt off of the wall and pointed towards it, "The ivy. We could tie him up."

Thomas let out a breathless laugh, walking towards me and testing the ivy for himself. When it still didn't break, he walked back over towards Minho and Alby. He cocked his head towards the unconscious one, motioning for some help. Just as I was about to move forward, Minho sighed and grabbed hold of Alby's arm, hoisting him up into the air. They brought him over to the wall of vines and looked to me for what to do.