Chapter 16: Hurt

Semi's body was aching, but his heart was aching for Shirabu. He didn't care about the bruises on his body he just wanted to hear Shirabu speaking to him. Please don't let me forget his voice... He said in his mind. It's been a couple of days since he had sent out the letter. He gave a low sigh, he was ready to close his eyes to doze off a bit. But he heard yelling. He heard someone call his name, he stared up to see Akira holding a letter and gave it to him "They told me to give this to you." Semi nodded "T-thanks." He opened it quickly and smiled "Kenjiro..."

Hey Eita! I hope you're doing well...Tendou was so happy that you asked about him, he told me he wishes you were here and that he misses you. And I miss you too. You make me happy, Eita and when I receive as letter from you, it just makes me so happy. Because I know you are safe and sound. I really hope once school's over you can leave and we can hang out. And be happy...together. I hope you are good when you get this letter
- Kenjiro

Semi smiled and laughed and started to write a letter back. But he wasn't going to send it back, not yet. He gave a low sigh. Semi looked outside it was rainy and windy. Super windy. The twigs snapping made him flinch, but that didn't stop him from writing to his beloved Kenjiro. Akira was confused on what he was writing what seemed so passionate. He wanted to take a peek but he accepted that it was Semi's business only. Once Semi finished he looked at kids who were shaking from the cold, the wind made the rain feel ice cold. "Damn it's cold.." Akira nodded "It surely is. Hmph, they never give us a break from doing this things." Semi laughed softly "You're not wrong. Semi stared at a guy calling at him and told him to do push-ups "30, now." Semi growled but nodded, he managed to do 20 but his arms started to get a bit tired. His arms were now shaking, the man started to yell at him "Stop shaking!" He yelled in face which from the sudden noise he fell down. The man started to kick him "Stand up." Semi groaned "Stop kicking me...please.." He tried to throw his leg away from him but that didn't work. Semi tried standing up but the man just kept kicking him down. That's when he stopped since it was his lunch break, Semi stood up, weakly and went back to writing. His body aching but that didn't stop him.