Chapter 20: Liars!! All of you!

Shirabu continued to cry, he was in his room with his door locked sobbing his eyes out "Please...I'm so in love with this boy...please...I cannot lose him. Not yet...not now." His eyes were sore from the crying but he couldn't stop until all tears were gone, but he couldn't accept Semi was gone. He couldn't he opened the door and ran straight to the bathroom and threw up continuing to cry "Please I cannot lose the person who I love..." he threw up all the food he had eaten before, his stomach felt empty and he just cried on the floor. His mother rushing upstairs "Kenjiro?!" He was on the ground shaking "Kenjiro are you okay?!" He shook his head "Mama...That was him...that was the boy..." he cried the tears rushing down from his face "Mom...that...that was him...the boy who saved me that day." his mother covered her mouth. And held him tightly.

Kenjiro was shaking his mother helped him get into a bed, and kissed his forehead "Sweetie...sleep. Okay...we'll talk about this tomorrow." Kenjiro nodded and closed his eyes, he didn't know how to handle death. What the hell was happening...why did he leave..?

Shirabu woke up, everything felt like a fever dream. He stood up from his bed, he checked his phone. 11:30 AM. He changed into a hoodie, his eyes sore. He walked downstairs where nobody seemed to be home "They must be...out." He sighed and took 20 dollars to go the corner store. As he was walking down he noticed news stations. Around 3 of them talking to somebody, he didn't pay attention and just grabbed himself a soda, and chocolate and asked for a sandwich to be made. Which it was. He walked outside, still feeling like shit. He still couldn't accept it, Semi wasn't gone. He couldn't be

"He was a good kid, we sent him there to help him." He turned around hearing a familiar voice, he looked at a man. He was shaking "You...YOU!!" Kenjiro stormed his way up to him "We cannot believe what happened...we miss you Eit-" Kenjiro screamed "DON'T ACT YOU DIDNT SEND YOUR SON TO HIS DEATH!! HES DEAD!! BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR HOMOPHOBIA! YOU KILLED HIM!!" He yelled, his father blinked then shook his head growing nervous "No..No, you got it all wrong kiddo." Kenjiro wanted to punch him but couldn't "LIAR!! LIAR!!" He screamed. The people broadcasting this asked him to leave. Kenjiro looked at his parents and shook his head "Fuck you...fuck you..." Kenjiro looked away, and started to walk away.

Once he made it home he noticed the letter he left down last night. Before he found out about everything. His heart sunk down "...Semi..." he prepared himself before starting to read. His eyes widened, tearing a flooding his eyes. Clenching his fist, gritting his teeth