Chapter 1: Questions..

As a kid...I've always questioned why people hated people for who they were. Why people would hate for their sexuality, race, disabilities...But I never minded it until I was one of those unfortunate people who had to go through the same thing. Some people accept me for who I am while others, well..they don't at all. Bullying had gotten to be so bad at my school, I was a target every day. Because...Because I was gay. I felt like a burden. My parents of course supported me in every single way possible. But the school's different. I told one of my closest friends in which he was disgusted by me. And told everyone. That's how I'm currently in this situation, cornered in every single way, I can't get out there was no escape until...I finally become closer to him. I was so close to ending it all before I saw him...His beautiful hair, his pouty look, just him.

Shirabu looked at the rushing waters down the bridge, ready to jump down in the rushing waves. His eyes filled with tears "I'm sorry mom, I'm sorry dad." He grabbed onto the railing and started to cross over before hearing a loud "Stop!" He turned around connecting with the boy's darker brown eyes "Huh?" The mysterious boy grabbed his arm, pulling him back "Don't do that!" Kenjiro stared up at the boy, he blushed and looked away "OH-" He shrieked and backed away "Senpai! Uh! I'm so so so so sorry you had to see me like this, I was uh just looking down the waters..." Shirabu recognize who it was "You were trying to kill yourself don't act like I'm stupid Shirabu!" He rolled his eyes "Semi...!" He sighed looking away. Semi helped him up "Yes?!" Semi made his face get closer to Shirabu's "Don't think of any stupid decisions...Shirabu you matter. I won't tell anyone about this but, you gotta promise me that you won't think of doing this dumb shit again okay!?" Shirabu stared at his upperclassmen and nodded "Okay." Kenjiro didn't even dare to retort or saying something even rude he was at his weakest point. Semi rested up next to him "Suicide isn't the answer...it never is. Shirabu you got to find the light. Your darkest points will leave you soon. Don't worry."

At the exact moment I looked into Semi's eyes I found that light, I found something my life should depend on. Something that would give me the will to live. That thing was...Semi Eita, my upperclassman, the third year of my volleyball team.