Chapter 12: Mail

Semi hated it here...it had been a couple of days now. His first day at the camp he had thrown up 3 times, kids snickered and people laughed. He felt insecure as well. They had also shaved off his hair. It has only been 3 days here and those 3 days were Hell. He clenched his fist as he look at some boys being screamed at. Others throwing up, 3 people passing out. They were all miserable. The day had been coming to an end, every kid was tired and aching. They were all hungry as well. Semi grabbed a piece of a paper from his bag then tapped on a adults shoulder "Can I write a letter home?" He asked, the man scratched his head then nodded "Course.." Semi went back to the room he stayed in and grabbed a pen from his luggage then walked back to the mess hall.

Hey Kenjiro, it's me..Semi Eita. I'm currently trapped in this pit of hell, sucks honestly. Pfft my first day I even threw up, but I wanted to write you this letter...because I miss you. Not hearing your voice is killing me. But maybe if you send me letters..we can still be close with each other..Yea I know it's a silly idea. But we have to try..So if you ever feel sad just send me a letter...I'll always respond to it, so don't worry.

Sincerely, Eita

Once he finished writing he walked over "Where can I send this?" The man looked down "Add the address and put it there I'll put it in the mail." Semi nodded and remember that he had asked Shirabu for his address the night his father found him. He put down the address then walked over and gave it to the buff guy "Here.." The man took it and turned away to walk back towards where they give out mail.

Kenjiro had huge amount of guilt. He was sad and confused. "Why did I agree to go...if I didn't go to the park maybe he wouldn't have gone there." today he refused to go to school today and yesterday. He rubbed his eyes as his mom walked in "Kenjiro.." She sat down, looking at her son. "You have to go to school tomorrow." The woman sighed, he shook his head "I don't feel like going." His mother nudged him with her hand "You have to." Her son shook his head "I don't want to." His mother looked at and grumbled "You have to." Shirabu looked at the ceiling the room staying quiet for a while. His mother stood up "Okay..." She walked away and closed the door.

"Semi..."